Special Chingu

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
When Yoseob saw Ivy walking to school, he ran over to her. "Hello! My name is Yoseob Yang. First name: Yoseob, last name: Yang." He tried his best at speaking English. He was pretty good at it anyway.

He grinned when he saw Ivy smile. "Nice to meet you Yoseob. My name is Ivy. But my Korean name is-" 

"Soeyon Kim. First name: Soeyon, last name: Kim," Yoseob said cutting, her off.

She smiled at him, and he smiled back. "Your English is good," she said in Korean.

"Oh, chincha? Gomawo," Yoseob said, smiling. Ivy nodded, and chuckled. But Yoseob wasn't here for just small talk.

"So, listen. I know it's hard being the new girl at school. And rumors have a way of spreading quickly," when he said this, Ivy's head snapped in his direction, her eyes wide. "I saw you playing the guitar and singing at the studio last night. Lucky for you, when the others asked me who was there, I didn't say it was you."

Getting the hint quickly, Ivy's expression hardened, and she stared at him. "So, what do you want?" she asked in a hard tone.

Yoseob snickered as the two stopped walking. He faced her, and grinned again. "Just to fill you in, my chingus and I are part of a dance crew. We call ourselves 'Beast'. We hold dance competitions all the time. So we're not the only dance crew here. So, I need you to support Beast."

Ivy sighed, and slowly began nodding her head when Yoseob leaned forward, grinning even more. "AND, you are going to be my 'special chingu'."

"S- special chingu?" Yoseob nodded. He looked at her with a confused look when he saw her face turning red. "Not like that silly. You are going to be my alarm clock, run errands for me, show up to all our competitions, and practices. If you have any problems with my arrangements, you just shoot me a text, araso?" 

Yoseob patted Ivy's head, and slipped a piece of paper with his name and number on it in her hand. "Araso, see you." He waved goodbye, and continued on his way. 

                                               ~Beast High~