Debt

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
Ivy hadn't even been in the room for five minutes, and she was already chasing after the kids, telling them not to break anything.

"I have one of these!" Yoona picked up a large viola, and looked at it. The wood was a dark brown, and the final coat of polish shimmered in the light. "It's so big though!" Yoona frowned, fumbling to keep the instrument on her shoulder.

Bae kept his hands folded in front of himself, neatly, as he slowly walked around the room. His eyes sparkled when he laid his eyes on the acoustic guitar. Bae couldn't take his eyes off of it. He just stood there, staring at the beautiful instrument in its case.

"You like it?" Ivy asked as she walked behind Bae. The boy merely nodded, not taking his eyes off of the instrument.

Ivy couldn't help smiling. She took the guitar out of the case, and gave the instrument to Bae. He held it tenderly, and waddled over to a chair. Ivy helped him up on the chair, and she let him strum the strings. Bae's face lit up, and he continued to strum the strings.

Yoona skipped over, and watched her brother strum. She too, seemed to be entranced by the instrument. Yoona leaned on Bae's legs, and stared at him play.

Ivy smiled brightly. "Looks like these two are music lovers," she whispered to herself.

                                           ~Beast High~

Yoseob took a deep breath after they had finished their dance. He was sweating heavily. "Yah, Hyunseung, I'm going to go use the bathroom," he said walking to the door.

Hyunseung grunted in acknowledgment, and flopped onto the floor with a huge bottle of water.

Doojoon watched Yoseob walk out the door, and shook his head.

Dongwoon snickered, and Junhyung his lips. Gikwang giggled his usual dorky but incredibly adorable giggle. The bathroom was in the opposite direction Yoseob was walking in. The staircase to the third floor was in the direction he was walking in.

                                            ~Beast High~

Yoseob walked up the stairs as silently as he could. His shoes kept making squeaky noises on the steps. "Shhh!" Yoseob placed a finger on his lips, and stared at his shoes. He slowly continued his trek up the stairs.

As soon as he got up the stairs, he heard the little children again. The commotion was coming from the room right next to the steps. It was supposed to be an old music room.

Peering into the window, Yoseob saw two little kids sitting on a chair, facing away from the door. He pressed his ear against the door, and heard the sound of a guitar. He stood up on his tip toes, and smiled brightly at what he saw. 

The new girl was sitting on a chair in front of the kids, and was playing a song on the guitar, singing to them. Her voice was sweet, and soft. The type of voice you'd want to fall asleep to.

Yoseob had been singing since he was young. All of the girls loved him because of his angelic sounding voice. He couldn't help it singing along with her. What he hadn't noticed, was that he was singing pretty loud. 

Yoseob stopped singing when he saw the new girl staring at him with her pale blue eyes. Obviously she couldn't tell who he was, but he new she could see him. She was staring right at him! He stared back at her for a second, and then panic hit him. 

Yoseob darted away from the room, and flew down the stairs. He ran back into the room where the rest of the boys were, and fell down, breathing heavily.

Junhyung ran over to him, along with the rest of the group. "Who was upstairs?" Junhyung asked him. Yoseob looked up at Junhyung, and bit his lip. He couldn't give the new girl away... What was he supposed to say? "Uh, just some kid. We should probably leave him alone." He coughed, and stared at Junhyung. Junhyung nodded slowly, and left Yoseob alone. Doojoon and Dongwoon exchanged looks, and shrugged. 

Hyunseung continued to stare at Yoseob with an indifferent expression. Yoseob returned the look, and snapped. "What?! I told you there was a kid up there." Hyunseung shook his head, and walked away, leaving Gikwang alone with Yoseob. Gikwang shuffled uncomfortably in place, and turned around. He felt like saying something, but bit his tongue. Why would Yoseob lie to them? Who was really up there?

Yoseob sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair. He would tell the new girl what he did for her tomorrow at school. She should be thankful. She would be thankful. "You owe me," he whispered under his breath.