Now You Do This

Two Different Worlds

 

“Aish is there no straight roads here?!” top pretended to be annoyed as he tripped on yet another branch, Bom holding tight onto his hands. Good try top but your red face isn’t helping cover anything.

“Seems like Bom got a liking to top UN?” chaerin cheerfully replied gently skipping over the branches.

“Tell me about it” I replied, and that big oaf told me not to get close to anyone here. Seriously.

“I like this, you know free spirit, not knowing where we’re going” chaerin chirped looking straight at me. Never has a girl looked directly at me, they all avoid my gaze and never have I looked away but now seems like it’s the opposite.

“AISH GUYS MOVE!!” yelled Minzy storming in the gap between us, Seungri in one hand Daesung in another.

“She sure has personality” I whispered looking at the youngest run in front only glimpsing seungri’s satisfied expression.

Everyone’s eyes here seem to be…what do you call it, love struck? I wonder how I look, maybe I’m like them?! No way but; I glimpsed at chaerin who smiled wildly back at me, not realizing the branch under her and falling straight on her face.

-CHAERIN POV-

SO stupid chaerin! How could you fall on a branch? After being distracted by his gaze? And in front of him! Please lightening just strike me now, don’t be gentle.

“Hunchae are you okay?!” I heard his tender voice hum behind me, his hands lifting my face up.

“What happened?!” echoed Bom “what did you do to my chaerin!”

“He didn’t do anything” I mumbled avoiding his gaze.

Ignoring Bom he started to wipe the branches of my face then gently dabbing  my scratch, his eyes b with concern, and as you’d expect I couldn’t hear anyone but him and didn’t feel anything but his hands that kept caressing my wound. Until of course an impatient maknae came over to me.

“YAH chaerin fell, she got hurt, YOU’RE HER partner now YOU lift her!” she impatiently announced leaving seungri’s hand as she placed it on her hip, Seungri slightly pouting.

“But i-“gd started biting his bottom lip causing my heart to slightly sink.

“But nothing!” screamed Minzy pushing Gd in front of me, were he ushered me to get on his back.

Not really focusing I crawled on it; even though it seemed small and fragile it was actually quite strong. And his arms that strongly wrapped around my legs. I just realized how much I love Minzy.

“Thank you!” she announced storming back to the front.

“I apologize to you, minzy’s on her period” I whispered after we started moving again. My face shoved on his neck.

“Its okay “he replied his cheeks rising “after all her feisty nature got you on my back right?” he cheekily chuckled lifting me up more.

My face completely flushed as I buried my face behind his hair. I was the person with the strongest attitude in the earth city, so why is he making me into a simple girl now?

“ Chaerin Hold on tight!!” he suddenly yelled rushing madly in front passing top and Bom , only stopping a little to point at top causing him to suddenly do the same.

“LETS RACE” yelled top speedily holding Bom into the princess position ignoring her objections.

“You said it!” announced Taeyang looking at how both Jiyong and top were in front.

“Hell yeah!” Minzy echoed dragging Daesung and Seungri behind.

What the heck is going on? I thought as I limply bobbed on gd’s back.

-JIYONG POV-

how come the soldiers are everywhere?! Seriously, I thought cussing as I caught a glimpse of one of our soldiers. The only possible way to avoid this is…

“Hold on tight!” I yelled at the now wide awake chaerin, rushing in front I locked eyes with t.o.p who immediately understood what I meant.

“Let’s race!!” perfect t.o.p seems like you’re not as naive as I thought after all.

We continued to Run for a long time, seems Youngbae really got stronger the only ones racing against each other now seem to be him and Minzy .

“Sorry I frightened you” I whispered slowing to a walk as I lazily followed behind the others after the soldiers were away from sight.

“it’s okay “ she mumbled , her voice barely audible . “can I go down now?”

“Ah yes” I scrambled down helping her slide of my back.

“Thanks for carrying me” she mumbled smiling a tired smile at me.

“You’re welcome “ I replied scratching my head trying to hide my red face as I glimpsed back at the group who were now a little ahead.

-CHAERIN POV-

“You’re welcome” he nonchantly answered glimpsing back at the group. Guess I was true he really was tired. He looked back at me.

“Say your-“he suddenly stopped glimpsing behind me.

“I’m what?” I cluelessly replied catching top’s wide eyes that faced us.

“I’m what G-drag-“    but I couldn’t complete what I was saying as Gd locked his lips on mine, his hand cupping my face. His lips gently following the lines on mine.  Completely bewildered, I just stood their wide-eyed, but I think the groups gazes in front were even wider then mine.

(:D i made the initial plot kinda complex, and i hate myself for that so this chapter was to initiate their relationships ? :) hope u like it :D)