Our Relationship's

Two Different Worlds

 

CHAERIN POV-

“You’re welcome” he nonchantly answered glimpsing back at the group. Guess I was true he really was tired. He looked back at me.

“Say your-“he suddenly stopped glimpsing behind me.

“I’m what?” I cluelessly replied catching top’s wide eyes that faced us.

“I’m what G-drag-“    but I couldn’t complete what I was saying as Gd locked his lips on mine, his hand cupping my face. His lips gently following the lines on mine.  Completely bewildered, I just stood their wide-eyed, but I think the group’s gazes in front were even wider than mine.

 

After what seemed like hours, but could’ve been mere seconds he pulled back violently. Looking back at me with a panicking expression, he quickly turned and ran in front. He jogged beyond the group of people who were just standing there, mouths wide open their gazes never leaving his back.

 

And All I want to know I what just happened. I’m guessing I look really stupid right now, my cheeks are probably fire truck red but I didn’t care. That guy took my first kiss. And the way his lips moved on mine. AHHH,  blushing even harder I covered my face with the back of my sleeve as Bom came rushing towards me. Her expression dynamic.

 Leaving top, Daesung and Seungri to run after the now far way jiyong.

 

-JIYONG POV-

“DUDE!” boomed top grabbing my shoulder and projecting his completely shocked face on me.

“What were you thinking when you did that?” echoed Daesung “you’re not supposed to have physical contact with any girl except your wife! Do you plan on marrying her? What if the people in the palace know you kissed before marriage? You’ll be deemed dirty”

“You’re really a sly one aren’t you? And here I thought you didn’t have it in you Mr kwon player” followed Seungri a gleam in his eyes.

 

“Please stop asking stuff” I muttered trying to subside the image of what I did away .

The reason I Honestly  kissed her at first was because there was a soldier right behind us. If he saw my face there would be no way to escape, and I heard some people don’t like to watch kisses , so even if I were to be deemed dirty I would still want to do it. But what was stranger was how good it felt. Vie never kissed before, it’s supposed to be a bad thing something dirty and frowned upon. But if so why does it feel, taste so good? And why did I get so caught in it! I couldn’t seem to pull away especially after seeing the expression she had on.

“Just cause were in a foreign land , don’t just go touching other girls” top said frowning at me.

“Aish hyung you’re not one to talk! You’ve been touching that red furred the whole time!” I announced frustrated by his cockiness and the fact that his hands couldn’t seem to leave the girls body.

His appearance as expected quickly turned red

“Yeah well that’s different” he replied “any way just don’t do it again” and without another word he stormed away from me probably back to her side.

“How come nobody’s kissed a girl here before? I mean I know our country rules and blah de blah but how can men resist the urge?” stated Seungri, clearly bewildered that we’ve never tried it before.

Irritated by his usual uselessness I shot him a glare

 “TOP HYUNG WAIT FOR ME!” he yelled skipping behind top , after seeing my expression, not even glimpsing back.

“aish I don’t think I’ll be able to look at her face” I whispered looking down, towards the broken branches under our feet.

“I think we should go in somewhere” said Daesung ignoring my statement “it’s getting dark and we need somewhere to camp , I’ll tell everyone to come, and you don’t have to stay with her . This time I’ll stay with you, I need to help avoid any *cough* unexpected situations.

I sighed well at least Daesung wasn’t with me when the soldier appeared, how I was supposed to explain that situation.

-AUTHOR POV-

“CHAERIN AH, MY BABY” yelled Bom caressing every part of chaerin she could. “Are you alright?! Do you want me to beat him up, are yo-!”

“I’m alright” chaerin muttered, her eyes zoned on her feet. “Unnie you go in front, okay? I just wanna think about something”

“Go in front? We should help her right” said top appearing by Bom side. “I mean in a state like thi-

But he couldn’t complete his sentence as Bom dragged him away. By his ears.

“aish noona why?” top squirmed as Bom’s strong grip only grew stronger .

“just beacause “

“But this really hurts!!” he extended his hand trying to push boms grip away but failing.

“What did I do?”

“Nothing I said!”

Women are REALLY complicated. he thought as images of a bruised ear clouded his already confused mind.

“What’s up with the mood?” whispered Taeyang to dara.who were slowly following boms tracks. His hands tightly wrapped around hers.

“Everyone seems so , embarrassed?”

“Cause everyone ‘only realized now they have feelings” she happily announced pouncing.

“What?” Taeyang replied puzzled.

She stopped and turned at him, a smile forming around her face. Her eyes gleaming in the moonlight. Quickly she pulled his face closer and kissed him. Long and passionately, gently biting at them in the end. Leaving him absolutely speechless.

“t-t-hat” he stuttered his gaze fixed on hers.

“That’s my present” she cheekily replied pulling her tongue out “might as well join in with the love atmosphere we got floating around”

Flustered ,Taeyang couldn’t reply but simply got hauled forward by the now excited Dara.

I wish there was always a love atmosphere going on. He thought.  As seven pairs of red faces shuffled across the star filled sky. Not expecting what would happen the next day.

(In this chapter i wanted to advance all realationships , even though i couldnt T^T thsi could be called a filler chapter ne? just something to prepare for the next chapter ;) i hope you enjoyed ! :D)