Complete

Two Different Worlds

 

After laying for what seemed like hours in her arms, feeling her soft skin, her addicting fragrance and her gentleness I finally figured out what I would do. Slowly i lifted myself away from her and looked directly in her eyes.

“Thank you” i whispered smiling, causing her heart to tremble.

He slowly stood up and walked away. She remained were she was , she’s hugged a lot of people before yet why is it only now that her heart was pounding the whole time?  Causing her to feel so much emotion not only from her but from him. This made her more than ever curious about this mysterious guy that just literally fell in her life.

“Jiyong” top called slowly following Gd after he left chaerin.

He looked back and smiled at the person who’s never left his side before.

“Top can you walk with me?”

Top blinked then nodded. And so both of us blankly walked, towards...nowhere. Never speaking, my mind refusing to think about anything, to process or judge what was happening, what i just felt or what it meant. We walked, walked, walked and walked looking at the sky, feeling the tree, smell the air. “Peaceful” i thought. That is of course until waves of ruckus pierced through all our feelings.

“The hell?” complained top looking upwards towards the noise.

“Strange seems to be coming from the city” I muttered similarly looking up. Then suddenly hiding my ears between my hair and securing it with a piece of cloth, ushering top to do the same.

“Why?” asked top fastening the piece of cloth on his head.

“Cause were going to the city” Jiyong replied grabbing a trunk and starting to climb.

“Yah! Jiyong ah from everything you’ve said this is the craziest! People know our faces! Come one!” top objected screaming behind the already halfway through Jiyong.

“The stuff I do for you” top muttered seeing how i refused to go down and instead rolled up his sleeves and started climbing.

After nearly one hour of climbing they finally reached.

“THAT IS HARD” complained top collapsing on the ground to catch his breath.

“Cats sure are athletic right?” …

“Jiyong”….

“JYONG!!” …but still no answer so he looked up and saw Jiyong standing in front, looking towards something.

“Ignoring me now?” muttered top pouting lazily, until Jiyong answered.

“Look” Jiyong muttered pointing forwards.

“Whaaaaaattt?’ mumbled top lazily standing up to look at were g-dragons finger was pointing.

And what he saw stopped him breathless.

They were soldiers. Sky soldiers. In the middle of the city standing there, their head speaking with someone, judging by the fur color I’m guessing talking to the head minister. cats hanging on the trees baring their teeth, the foxes doing the same. But something else caught our attention, it was the posters.

“PRINCE JIYONG AND TOP MISSING:” it read in large print our faces posted large and clear on them.

“You send your troop’s right now and look for them!” the head soldier sternly ordered the minister. “Or else war will be called upon! Especially if we catch news you kidnapped them!” he screamed.

We didn’t stay long to know what the minister answered because something worse happened, one of the soldiers glimpsed at us, blinking his eyes vigorously then elbowing his friend. Seeing this our hearts leapt, causing us too immediately through ourselves below the city, our legs carrying us as fast and as far as possible. We heard some noises and horns but that was all, using every ounce of our energy we ran away, to flee to be something we never were: free.

After running for so long we climbed a tree, sitting there to catch our breath.

“Why?” top asked regaining his voice.

“Why did we run?”

“Because I don’t want to go back” I answered locking his eyes on mine.

He smirked “you to huh?” I blinked surprised by his answer.

“You don’t wanna go home?” I asked knowing he has a much more free life than me.

“Do you think I’d like to go back to that ty step-mother, formal events and weak dad? I like it here “he whispered chuckling at the thought of his irritating family.

SIRE!”  Screamed a voice below us. Interrupting our conversation.

“MASTER’S I SAW YOU COME OUT!!” it was the soldier who spotted us, he was alone. Looking down I noticed this wasn’t just any normal soldier.

“JIYONG THAT ‘S YOU I MEAN!!”The son of our war minister continued. Smirking I winked at top who immediately caught my intentions and together leaped on the fragile boy.

“YAH! NOT OVER ME!” he yelled pushing us away and standing up.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO HER-“he started but I closed his mouth and dragged him with us. Top carrying his legs as he viciously tried to wiggle away.

“Looks like you didn’t change, the same big mouth as usual but since you came all the way here, looks like you’ll have to accompany us on our trip~~ “I chuckled “Isn’t that right our little Seungri ah?”



 

“We have a new friend here!!~~” announced top pushing Seungri towards the center of the group.

“Who’s he?” muttered Minzy lazily browsing his figure.

“This is …our other friend, yeah he’ll be joining our latest plan” I muttered placing my hands on my hips as Seungri crawled behind top to avoid the stares.

“What plan?” mumbled Bom looking at top even thought I was talking.

“Me, top Serz. Sorry I meant Daesung and Seungri and anyone who wants to come will start an expedition to find something…yeah expedition so were going to go as far from here as we can”

“DAESUNG?! “ wailed Seungri causing all eyes to be on him as he looked straight at Daesung “HE-“ but top interrupted him by drabbed the boy on his back and clasping his mouth.

“He’s like that” I whispered causing all eyes once again to fixate on me.

“I wanna go “said Bom STILL looking at top “my parents are gone for a while, and I never lose my sense of where we are in the earth city” she proudly bragged.

“I’ll go to!!” announced chaerin excitedly “my parents have always wanted me to go on trips.

“If you two are going then I’ll go two” mumbled Dara “you ain’t leaving me no more”

Minzy rolled her head and sighed “if everyone’s going then I guess, well go in to “she announced looking at Taeyang who looked at me then turned away.

“cool so were all going!!” Bom said jumping from her spot “even your new friend?” she now tilted her head to look at the upside down boy that hanged from top’s hands.

“He’s going” answered top.

“Well then let the expedition begins shall we, but first we need to decide duties?” I announced clapping my hands together.

“So who’s going to get the wood?” I asked “top do you mind?”

“Nope “muttered top. “Good then who wants to pair up with-? “And before I even finished my sentence a hand shot up. “I’ll do it” announced the red furred looking at the goofy smiling oaf beside me.

“Okay then food…Dara and…?” “TAEYANG!” she screamed causing Youngbae’s face to flush red.

“Good! Now for supplies we need three people …” I said browsing they left overs

“I’ll do it” Minzy lazily announced “me, Daesung and Seungri over there” Daesung nodded and Seungri blushed.

“So lastly for road navigation and helping the rest it’ll be me and Hunchae okay?” I said looking at the eagerly smiling girl.

“Good so now, let the expedition begin!

(need to introduce all character before plot moves o.o.....ill throw loads of romance at yo' faces in the next update :P lol seungri's in !! thought i'd add more comedy with seungri here? ill stop with the flashbacks and history's for now xD hope u like it :))