Chapter 4

My High School Life
"KIBUMMIEEEE~!"

Both Siwon and Kibum were shocked to hear someone calling out for Kibum,Siwon hurriedly brought Kibum up. He failed to notice the blush on Kibum's face.

"Bummie! Are you alright?!" Sungmin and Donghae were running towards her with worried looks on their faces. 
"Yes Unnie,I'm alright."
"Bummie! You sure?! He didn't take advantage of you didnt he!"
"O...Of course not Hae Unnie! And I'm really alright~" Kibum said trying to get her Unnies' hands to themselves.  "I'm sorry Siwon,let me introduce you to my dormmates. This is Sungmin Unnie,Donghae Unnie,Heechul Unnie,Ryeowook Unnie and Leeteuk Umma."
"Hi,its a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Choi Siwon,in the same class as Kibum."
"It's our pleasure to meet you to Siwon. But really,you don't have to call me Umma,it's just something the girls like to tease me about."
"Oh,It's okay Leeteuk Umma! We love you!" The girls chipped
"It's really fine with me,because there's an Appa in our group too!"
"Oohhhh. It's match making time~"
"Be quiet Heechul!"
"Oh,look at the time now,you girls have to get back to your dorm and sleep to look beautiful tomorrow! Let's go! I'll you girls."
"It's okay Siwon,we'll be alright."
"Nah,It's not safe for a group of pretty girls to walk in the dark Kibum,I'll walk you girls back. Let's go!"

The girls thanked Siwon as he walked back to his dorm. Once the door is closed,Sungmin pulled Kibum towards the couch.  The girls began to question her. 

"Where did you went young lady?!"
"Wow,how did you find yourself such a handsome guy?!"
"Bummie,did he take advantage of you seriously?!"
"Bummie! How did you know him!"
"Bummie,why are you in that awkward position when we found you?!"
"Whoa,one question at a time Unnies! How can I answer so many question in a go?! Anyways,Teukkie Umma,I was walking along the hallways because I saw an interest article.  Chullie Unnie,I was walking along the hallways while he approached me asking whether do I need help with the school.  Donghae Unnie,He introduced himself while we're waking along the hallways. Sungmin Unnie,Siwon did NOT take advantage of me,as I have said just now many times.  Ryeowook Unnie,I slipped and he caught me." And the Unnies started talking all at once again. 

"But you could have get lost!"
"s,I should have done that earlier!"
"Unnies...."
"Oh! Is he a bad person?!"
"Unnies..."
"But still! You need to learn marital arts from me soon!"
"Did something happened after you slipped?!"
"Yes Bummie! I saw your blush!"
"OMG! You saw that too Minnie?!"
"And their faces were so close as if they are about to kis......"
"UNNIES!!"
Everyone turned and look at Kibum since it's her first outburst with them. (Or more like trying to avoid their questions.)
"Unnies,sorry to break it to you girls but we have school tomorrow. And it's our first day of high school."
"Ooh! OMG,I totally forgotten about school tomorrow! Girls go wash up and sleep right now! See ya tomorrow~!"

Leeteuk went in to every room to peck the girls on their forehead and greeted each of them good night.  And of course,she was also greeted back by the girls. 

'I think I can totally get used to being the mother of this group.'


A/N:Chapter 4 up. I had to rewrite all my chapters after the third one. That's why it took so long. TT