Chapter 5

My High School Life

Kibum was having a hard time trying to sleep. 
Her mind keeps on flying to what happened earlier with Siwon. 
How she met him,how handsome he look,how gentleman he was,how perfect is he for her.
'Wait,what? Kim Kibum,what are you doing?! How you could think that he's perfect and all? s,am I falling in love?'

At the same time,Siwon was also having a hard time sleeping. 
His mind is constantly thinking of Kibum.
'She's the most beautiful woman I have met yet. She's so dreamy and all. Her smile is so blinding,and her eyes are so attractive. I think i'm falling for her. She's going to be mine sooner or later.'

Morning arrived and Ryeowook was the first to wake up.
She went around waking up the rest before making breakfast. 
"ARGH,IT'S SO EARLY!"
"Heechul,please lower your voice."
"Wookie,do you need my help?"
"Oh,Minnie Unnie,can you help to set up the table?"
"Okays,Sure~"
"Hae,can you wake up Bummie?"
"Sure Umma!"

"Kibummieeeeeeeeeee~! Wake up wake up!" Donghae entered Sungmin and Kibum's shared room and jumped on Kibum's bed. 
"Arghh,Okays,I'm awake Unnie." 

"Breakfast's ready~!"
"Kibummie,are you okay? You look so pale."
"I'm fine umma,just didn't have a good sleep last night."
"Ooohhhh,you're thinking about Siwonnie,your prince right? No wonder you look like a zombie today."
Kibum turned around to the kitchen counter hide her blush. 
"Heechul! Stop teasing Bummie!"
"Okay! Okay! I'm eating!"
"Alright girls,hurry and finish your meal,we can't be late for our first day in school!"

They ate finished and changed into their uniforms. There uniforms were designed by some famous designer (because it's SM high,they're rich as that) and it's not for sale.
It's provided by the school,every student will have 2 new uniforms each year. 
"Did I ever mention how much I love their uniform? I can totally wear this and walk a fashion show."
"Hehe,Chullie Unnie!"
"Shall we go now? :)"
"Yes Umma!"

After an hour later,(they changed then Heechul found out that she has no socks so she went digging for a pair in her numerous luggages. But they settled it when Kibum offered her a pair of red socks because Sungmin's bunnies,Donghae's fishes,Ryeowook's giraffes,Leeteuk's angelwings.) they finally reached SM high and collected their schedules from the office.
They all had homeroom first in class 1315. 
"Classroom 1315,Yuppies! This is the one!" Leeteuk checked.
"Umma! Why are there so many girls outside this room? Is it because they are in our class too?"
"I have no idea Hae."
As they entered the room,Siwon stopped them immediately. 
"Good morning girls! I didn't know that we're all in the same homeroom!"
"Yuppies,we didn't know too. Bummie didn't tell us."
Everyone including Siwon (he blushed) turned to Kibum,she blushed as she said "I didnt know it myself too..."
"Nah,Leeteuk Umma,it was my fault that I didn't told her my homeroom was 1315. Come on let me introduce you all to my group!"