008 ☆ Struck Of Lightning

Dreams Come True || A Collection

008 Struck Of Lightning


Characters: Son Naeun (APink)
Date: July 3, 2012

Poster:  ---

Type/Genre: Drabble
Word Count: 258


It shook the whole bed like an earthquake. But it wasn't an earthquake, it was merely lightning. The lightning struck loudly, not caring if it would wake someone up, or in Naeun's case, keep someone up. Naeun seemed to be the only one awake, as she had always been a light sleeper. The slightest movement would be able to wake her up. The other members were a different matter, as they all seemed to be fine, sleeping through the disruptive noises outside. 

Naeun flinched involuntarily as another one struck, more louder than the ones before. She sat up from her bed and looked around the room. "Ch-Chorong unnie?" She called out for the leader, who slept in the bunk below her. There was no response back, as another lightning struck, completely blocking out her voice. There was no way Chorong could hear her over that obnoxious lightning.

With a sigh, Naeun fell back onto to her bed. She pulled up her covers, trying to block out the sounds. Another lightning boomed, causing the bed too shake. Naeun shut her eyes tightly and used her hands to cover her ears, but to no avail. It did no good as she could still hear the loud piercing blows.

The strikes and thunderous noises were continuous and made no sign that it was going to stop anytime soon. Naeun sighed as she used her pillow to cover her ears while she still hid under the covers. Tonight was just going to be a sleepless night for her.


FlyingHigh Speaking:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to subscribe and comments are always welcomed!