004 ☆ Escape

Dreams Come True || A Collection

 004  Escape


Characters: Lee Sungyeol (INFINITE)
Date: April 29, 2012

Poster:
Thanks to Strawberry Moon for the awesome poster! 
Type/Genre: Drabble
Word Count: 509
This is for the Write Like the Wind challenge, which was created by MusicChibi. The prompt is escape.


Escape, that was the word to describe what he liked to do whenever he felt stressed. Lee Sungyeol was a human with stress. Like every other human who is dealing with stress, they feel the need to escape. To run away from their problems and just be free. To have freedom and do whatever they wish. You only live life once, so why not live life to the fullest?

Sungyeol smiled, as the memories of INFINITE Sesame Player began to play in his head. He remembered the plan he had made for them all. INFINITE was getting more popular, causing them to have full schedules every day. Though they loved their job, they all couldn't help but feel stressed out over it all. Which was why Sungyeol thought of the plan to escape. It gave them a chance to have fun and be free. To run around in any direction and hide from their managers. It was like hide-and-seek. A game mostly played by children, but a game for all ages.

"Yah," Sungyeol called out to the rest of the INFINITE members. He and the rest of the INFINITE members were sprawled out on the living room floor. They had just gotten back from an interview, which lasted two hours long. They have a photo shoot an hour later, giving them some time to relax, much to everyone's relief. "I have a plan."

Nam Woohyun, who was laying on Kim Sunggyu's back, groaned. "Not another one of your idiotic plans..."

"What is it?" asked the curious maknae, Lee Sungjong. He looked up at Sungyeol with big curious eyes, his bags under his eyes visible. Even Sungjong, who was 18 years old, was tired from their schedules. He was still young, yet he had bags under his eyes. The interview was only the beginning, as they still had more things to do before the end of the day. They were all in need of a long break.

"Remember INFINITE Sesame Player?" Sungyeol asked them. The rest nodded their heads tiredly, some even barely paying attention to Sungyeol. "In the first few episodes, we kept on escaping from manager hyungs. I think we should do that again. Were all in need of a break and need to relax. Staying home in our dorm isn't as relaxing as going out to do whatever we would like." He paused for a moment, but then continued. "It was fun before and I'm sure it'll be fun again. What do you guys think?"

The rest of the INFINITE members exchanged a few glances with each other, some looking eager about the plan, others not so sure about it. A few more minutes passed as the members silently communicated with their eyes. Then they all turned back to Sungyeol and nodded their heads, agreeing with his idea.

"Were all in." said Sunggyu, while the other members nodded their heads in agreement. Sungyeol smirked, and they all began discussing the plan for their escape. If they wanted to escape, they had to do it right with no mistakes.


FlyingHigh Speaking:

Thanks to all for subscribing and commenting! Feel free to subscribe and comments are always welcomed! This is for the Write Like the Wind challenge, which was created by MusicChibi. The prompt is escape. I don't own the GIFS, they were all found on tumblr.