003 ☆ Flawless

Dreams Come True || A Collection

003  Flawless


Characters: Kim Sunggyu (INFINITE)
Date: April 28, 2012
Poster:  FlyingHigh
Type/Genre: Drabble

Word Count: 203
This is for the Write Like the Wind challenge, which was created by MusicChibi. The prompt is flawless.


Kim Sunggyu wiped away a bead of sweat away from his forehead. He was in one of Woollim's dance practice rooms, alone. Practice ended hours ago, and the rest of the INFINITE members had already left. The only one who stayed behind was Sunggyu. Why? It was because he was not satisfied with himself today. Sunggyu never seemed to be satisfied with himself, as he was always the one to stay and practice, even when it's over. He wanted to be perfect. He wanted to be flawless.

Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair, feeling his own sweat. He has been practicing for six hours straight. Three hours with the other members, while the other three alone. He was going through all of INFINITE's song that had choreography with them, which was pretty much all of them.

He was tired and wanted to rest. He was covered in sweat and was in need of a shower. He was hungry, because he had skipped breakfast and lunch. He was thirsty, because he ran out of water from his water bottle hours ago. But he refused to stop practicing and kept on going. This was the price to pay if he wanted to be flawless.


FlyingHigh Speaking:

Thanks to: xStar13x for subscribing! Feel free to subscribe and comments are always welcomed! This is for the Write Like the Wind challenge, which was created by MusicChibi. The prompt is flawless. I don't own the GIF, it was found on tumblr.