Oh, My God, I Love You.

[discontinued] If We Ever Meet Again

Onew thought and thought as the teacher continued marking attendace. Minho was worriedly biting his thumbnail. Key was rubbing his eyes while Jonghyun yawned. The four kingkas each had troubles, but none were as great as Minho`s.

*Where is she?* Minho thought. *Kim Mi-Young... Don`t leave...*

"Class dismissed." Mr. Song said. SunHee and Hwa-Young walked out the doors, laughing. They were met by Ha-Young. "Hi!" she said. "Have you seen Mi-Young?"
"No," SunHee replied. "We thought she was with you~"
"Well, I didn`t see her at History today." Ha-Young said.
Minho came running to them. "Is that kingka coming right at us?" SunHee murmured.
"Mmhmm." Ha-Young and Hwa-Young said in unison. "That`s our ex-half-brother, alright."
"So your mother had a kid and married your father, then divorced?"
"Something like that." Ha-Young shrugged. "Hi oppa~" she forced a smile.
"I know I`m the last person you want to see, but... Mi-Young didn`t come out of her house today." he panted.
"How do you know that?" SunHee asked.
"She`s been my neighbor since we were like, 12." he shrugged.
"What do you think happened?" Hwa-Young asked worriedly.
"I don`t know."

 

---

Mi-Young waited outside Onew`s room. She leaned against the wall. What was she doing? How could she? She was hurting her best friend. The one she`d known for years. All because she was tied with this... weirdo.

Onew opened his bedroom door. "IN. Now." he said, gesturing her to come in. She stepped in cautiously.
"Sit. NOW." he pointed to the bed. She sat down, rolling her eyes.
"Now, how are we gonna get SunHee to drop out?" he asked, looking down on her.
"Wait, you never said anything about getting her to drop out!" exclaimed Mi-Young, standing up.
He pushed her to sit back down again. "I won`t. That was a joke." he said innocently.
Mi-Young still looked skeptical, but let it go anyway.
"So, uh. What are we doing?"
"I don`t know exactly. Just... Keep an eye on her."
"Okay. I will." Mi-Young said.
"Thanks." Onew breathed.
"So, yeah, see you." She stood up and walked to the door.
"And one more thing."
She turned around. "What?"
"Why weren`t you at school?"
"Er, nothing. I`ll be gone for a few days." she smiled faintly. "So, bye." She turned and left the room.

–––

SunHee stared at her brother, telepathically screaming, *WAKE UP YOU SLOTH!* Jung Min rolled over to his side and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the angry face of SunHee. "OMONO!" he yelled. He sat up and put his hand over his heart. "You scared me!" he said.

"Thank you!" she smiled. Then she grit her teeth. "FOOD, MAN, FOOOOOD!"
"What?"
"You`ve been sleeping for two hours. It`s 9PM (2PM SNSD COLLAB~ =)) ) !"
"Huh? Oh yeah. Okay~" he stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

–––

Minho dialed Mi-Young`s cell for the hundredth time. Nothing.

On the other side of the road, Mi-Young watched her phone buzz over and over and over again. She longed to pick it up. But she wouldn`t. She promised herself. She wouldn`t accept any calls. Especially from Minho.

---Flashback---
Mi-Young fixed her hair and walked out of her house to Minho`s, where they would have their weekly kimbap night. Their weekly kimbap night was the night where his mother and father went out to play poker with HER mother and father, along with the rest of the neighborhood. It was their thing. She knocked on the door.

"Hi Mrs. Choi!" she said brightly. Mrs. Choi grinned. 
"Hello, Mi-Young." she invited her in. "Minho`s right upstairs."
Mi-Young nodded. She slowly walked up the stairs and to Minho`s room.
"I love you. Only you." she heard him say through the door.
She bit her lip and slowly let out a tear. 
Mi-Young rushed down the stairs. "I forgot, I have plans." she told Mrs. Choi, avoiding the eyes of the regal woman. Mi-Young walked out the door with a huff and back into her house. She passed her parents and ran up to her room. She started sobbing violently.
She scolded herself. *Why are you crying, Mi-Young?* Then she realized.
She loved Choi Minho.
Oh my God, she loved him.