Thinking

[discontinued] If We Ever Meet Again
"SUNHEEEEEE!" Jung Min yelled. "UP! UP! UP!!!!"
SunHee groaned and covered her head with a pillow. Jung Min tugged on her foot. "AAH!" SunHee screamed. She kicked his hand away. "OKAAY!" She stood up and walked to the bathroom.
She shut the door behind her. "Aish, oppa is so..."

---

Onew and Taemin sat in their car, on the way to school.
Taemin got his phone out. "Minho hyung! We`re on our way!" he said. Onew held his hand out. Taemin cautiously gave it to him.
"Yah, Minho, clear the way. We`re here." he hung up.
The car rounded the circular driveway of the school, and Taemin stepped out, followed by Onew.
People were crowding around them. Onew waved his hand at them and continued walking to the doors.

---

SunHee opened her locker. She got her books and stood back to close it.
"OMONO!" she yelled. Taemin was in front of her.
"Careful with Mi-Young." he said.
"Okay, you`re freaking me out!" she said. "I can take care of myself. I don`t need your 'WORDS OF WISDOM' or whatever."
He shrugged.
SunHee walked to her homeroom class, but something kept on bugging her.
What did Mi-Young have to do with it?

---

Onew frowned as he tapped his pen on his notebook. Mrs. Kang started marking the role. He started doodling, as usual.
Mrs. Kang cleared . Onew looked up. "LEE JINKI?" she repeated, pen above the attendance sheet.
"Present." he stammered. The teacher nodded and walked away, continuing to check the attendance.
There had to be some way to get SunHee to drop out.

-A/N-
Okay, so Onew`s promise wasn`t told there, and this was short, but I felt like I NEEDED to post, because of my friend, who I`ll call Yuri ~ :)
But I`m pretty sure it`ll be in the next one ~