Stupid, STUPID Mistakes !

[discontinued] If We Ever Meet Again

SunHee`s eyes widened. "Uh, yeah, no, it`s fine..."
Onew brushed off some dirt and stood up.
"Uh, okay. Yeah." he said. SunHee turned around to walk away, but Onew grabbed her arm and whirled her back around.
"Look, this never happened." he demanded, eyes burning into her soul.
"Whatever you say." she replied blankly, keeping Taemin`s words in mind.
He seemed unsatisfied with her answer, but he let go of her arm and walked away. 
She continued on to her home. She opened the door. "Hi, Jung Min oppa." she said, seeing her older brother lounging on the couch, eyes glued to the television.
"Mmm." he nodded, stuffing chips in his mouth.
She rolled her eyes and stood in front of him, hands on her hips. 
"Yah~" Jung Min whined. "I was watching TV!"
"Look, oppa." she said seriously. "Do you know Lee Jinki? Or Onew, whatever." 
"Hmm? Yeah." he nodded, sitting up. "Why?"
"Nothing." she stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jung Min followed her.
"Tell meeee!" he pouted.
SunHee closed the fridge. "Nothing." she repeated.
"Fine." Jung Min used his "I-know-you-want-to-tell-me-but-whatever-you`ll-tell-me-sooner-or-later" tone.
SunHee rolled her eyes, and walked up to her room.
Her room, like any other, had white walls and wooden floors. A large bay window was in front of the bed. The bed had fluffy pillows and cushions, and a soft duvet. The floor was decorated with a purple carpet, and a desk with a computer was at the end of the room. Her puppy, Wookiee, sat on her bed. SunHee jumped on her bed, facedown. She groaned as Wookiee climbed onto her arm.
She the dog`s fine fur and sat up. She pulled Wookiee onto her lap and pouted. "Wookiee, I am undeniably miserable!"
The dog whimpered, as if he felt her pain. She sniffled. "Okay, I`m not gonna let him ruin my life."

---

Onew frowned as he sat on his suede leather couch, in his large room. How could he have mad such a stupid mistake?!
He actually apologized to someone. And it was the new girl. If word got out... it would be catastrophic. Time for back-up. He reached for his phone and dialed a number he never thought he`d have to call ever.
Kim Mi-Young.

---

Mi-Young lounged on her couch, reading a book.
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry..." her phone yelled. 
Without looking up from her book, her hand traveled across the coffee table until she grabbed ahold of her phone.
"Yobseyo [Hello?]?"
"Mi-Young? YAH!" Onew said. Mi-Young was so shocked that she almost dropped her phone. She held it back up to her ear.
"Yobse...yo?" she asked again.
"Yah!"
"O...new?"
"How many times are you gonna pause in the middle of saying something?" he laughed.
"Yah, Onew. Are you trying to plot something? You never call me."
"Okay." he sighed. "You got me."
"Remember what you promised, though?" she raised an eyebrow, even if he didn`t see her.
"I`m working it out." he said.
"ONEW ! YOU`RE NOT REALLY TRYING, ARE YOU?!" she yelled.
"I AM ! I AM !" he insisted.
"You better." she muttered. "Okay, what do you want?"
"Do you know the new kid?"
"Known her my whole life!" she blurted. Oops. HOW COULD SHE HAVE BEEN SO STUPID? She knew Onew always does something to make the new kids vulnerable!
"Hmmm. Okay, look, I want you to make sure that this never gets out." he said slowly. Then he told her of how he accidentally said sorry to the new kid.
"I`m doing this only because we`re friends. If I do this, will you pleaaase stop doing mean stuff to new kids?"
"FINE."
"Lee Jinki, I expect you to keep your promise. Both of them." she said.
"Okay."
She pressed "End"

---

SunHee poked her kimbap with her clean finger. She was utterly bored. And she couldn`t bear to eat Jung Min`s amazing cooking any more. She pulled off the kimbap and stood up. "I`m going to my room." she told Jung Min. 
It`s so unfair, she thought while walking up to her room, why is JUNG MIN in charge while umma and appa are gone?
Where were they? They were in San Francisco, USA. Taking care of halmeoni [grandmother].
SunHee changed into her sleepclothes and sat on her bed. She hugged her pillow close, and slowly closed her eyes.

-A/N-

Wanna know what Onew promised? :) Stick around for chapter 3 !