New Kid

[discontinued] If We Ever Meet Again

Lee Jinki puffed out his cheeks as the teacher, Miss Yoo, droned on and on about combining two chemicals that could case a chain reaction, or whatever. Like he cared.
He was doodling on his notebook when someone cleared his throat.
"Good morning, Principal Ahn." the class said in unison. Onew just rolled his eyes.
Principal Ahn was a man with dark gray eyes and his hair was somewhat receding. He stood tall and was wearing the classic principal uniform: a polo under a tweed jacket with suede elbow patches, and tailored pants, matched with brown leather shoes.
"We have a new student..." Principal Ahn started.
Everyone in the class looked at each other. From those kingka admirers to Kim Jonghyun, from Jonghyun to Kim Key, from Key to Choi Minho, then Minho to Onew, finally. 
Everyone knew that a new student meant trouble from the kingkas. The kingkas always had to let the newbies know... the school was THEIR territory, and no one was better than THEM.
Onew was ready to blurt out a witty remark when the student came in, but he was shocked when he saw the pretty girl standing in front of the class. 
"Hello, I am Park SunHee." the girl smiled. She had straight brown hair that fell onto the small of her back. Her eyes were somehow green and she had eyelashes. Her skin was pale and, generally flawless. Onew twas thinking hard. She wasn`t staring at him.
Minho snickered. Onew still looked confused. She wasn`t swooning.
"Yah~" Key tapped Onew`s shoulder. Onew turned around. 
"Hyung, she`s not gonna be a tough one." Key laughed. Onew laughed quietly while he turned back to face the girl.
SunHee played with her hair while Principal Ahn spoke. "Now, I want all of you to treat SunHee with respect, and make her feel at home." SunHee rolled her eyes at that one.
"That is all." Principal Ahn stepped out of the room.
"Now, SunHee," Ms. Yoo said, "Why don`t you sit there, beside Mr. Lee?" She pointed to the empty seat to the left of Onew.
The class gasped. Even Onew.
He glared at SunHee, as if daring her to do it. She smirked and sat down beside him.
The four kingkas, Onew, Minho, Key and Jonghyun, looked at each other.
Onew gave a nod. It was on.
Bye bye SunHee!

---

Lunch time at Seoul Academy For The Arts was noisy as usual. Onew, Minho, Key and Jonghyun sat at the table at the center.
"Yah, that SunHee girl was creeping me out." Key looked at them.
"She looked all sorts of scary." Jonghyun added.
"Maybe she was involved in a murder or something." Minho wiggled his eyebrows.
They looked at Onew. 
"Or she`s just a loser." Onew shrugged.
The other three reconsidered it while Lee Taemin, Onew`s younger brother, joined their table.
"Hyung, I heard you got a new toy to chew on." Taemin said.
Onew nodded. 
"She`s freaking us out." Jonghyun told Taemin.
"Hmm, doesn`t everyone?" Taemin raised his eyesbrows while chewing on rice. "You always find these flaws that everyone has."
Minho smirked. "WE don`t." he folded his arms across his chest. "Including you."
Taemin beamed while they gobbled down their food.

---

SunHee looked around the cafeteria. 'Hmm, no one to sit with.' she thought. Time to play the "Innocent-Girl-Is-Injured-HELP!" card.
Just as she was about to fake tripping, she was intterupted by squeals.
"OMONO~" Someone said. "Is that SunHee?"
She turned to where the commotion was. She squinted. Was it really...?
"MI-YOUNG!" SunHee smiled. She ran to Kim Mi-Young.
Kim Mi-Young had black wavy hair to her shoulders, and pretty wide eyes for a Korean. Her pale skin had no freckles, or anything. She had the most exceptional brown eyes, and pink full lips.
"How`ve you been?" she asked SunHee.
"I`ve been okay, you?"
"Okay, too." she giggled. "Oh, here are my friends." She gestured to two twin girls. "Choi Hwa-Young and Ha-Young."
The two had black straight hair and gray eyes. They were exact duplicates of each other, except for silver bracelets that said, "Hwa-Young" and "Ha-Young".
"Hi, I`m SunHee." SunHee bowed.
"Yeah, you were in my class." Hwa-Young said. 
"Oh, right!" SunHee smiled.
"Have a seat." Mi-Young scooted for some space to open so SunHee could sit.
SunHee slowly sat down.
"So, did Mr. Kingka do anything to you yet?" Hwa-Young asked.
Ha-Young finally spoke. "Oh, no. What did he do?"
"Nothing." SunHee stuck her chopsticks into her ramen.
"NOTHING?" The other three asked in unison.
"Nothing." SunHee repeated.
"Yet." Hwa-Young reminded.
Yet. Huh. That was great.

---

The bell rang. The sounds of chair legs scraping across the floor were heard. SunHee walked out into the hallway. She walked out the school`s doors and walked off to her neighborhood.

---

Taemin stood with Jonghyun at the school`s entrance. 
"See you later, ma---" Jonghyun stopped speaking. "Yah, that`s the girl we were talking about."
Taemin looked around casually to where Jonghyun was cocking his head.
"Oh." he said quietly. "See you, man." Taemin gently hit Jonghyun`s back.
"Yeah." Jonghyun walked away.

---

SunHee took zigzag paths, then she realized something. There was a shadow behind her. She slowed down, then turned around. "OKAY, LOOK, WHOEVER YOU ARE, LEAVE ME ALONE."
"Relax." someone said.
"Huh? Who are you?"
"I`m Onew`s brother, Lee Taemin." he gave a quick bow.
"Onew? Seriously?" He looked way too innocent to be a brother of someone who seemed so... mean. Even if she didn`t even say more than two words to him.
"Okay, he may seem pretty... cruel." Taemin shrugged. "I just need to warn you. He loves when you get mad. Or cry. Or show any sign of weakness. So don`t ever give in to him."
"O...kay?"
"Just please. I hate when he`s mean. He`s a really nice person when you get to know him."
Nice?
"So... yeah. Thanks for the... tip? See you around." SunHee said.
"See you." he turned around.
On the rest of the way home, she pondered about two things. One, Onew = NICE? and two, Taemin = NICE?
Okay, Taemin looked nice, but he was Onew`s BROTHER. It was in his blood. 
She thought a while, but bumped into someone.
"Oh, I`m so sorry." the person said.
"No, it`s fine." SunHee asked. She gasped when she saw the other person.
Onew.
SERIOUSLY?!

--A/N--

How was it? Comments are well-appreciated.