Encountering 4

Encountering

He couldn't say that he was looking out for that special fan. Because, he paid attention to every fan that talked to him, patted him on the back, and showered him with rewards.

"Hello how are you today?"

"I'm good."

He beams at every fan that goes by him, still looking for her. But it seems like it will never come. Because fans, there are thousands of them, and there is only one Yixing. Therefore, his mind is flooded with too much information for him to handle. Yet he still wonders,

'is she here yet?'

------

The line shortening every 10 minutes there is still a good couple of metres away from Lay. The special fan, hidden behind all those people, only their hearts beating excitedly.

Lay became dazed and tired as he had signed more than 100 signatures with cute small pictures and messages on the side cheering his fans on towards exams, good luck and more.

'When will she be here?'

 

He was usually a patient person but as the day was setting he had lost hope. "You're right.... I was being so hopeful for nothing. She didn't come not to my surprise."

And then slowly, the line finally reached your destination.

"Annyeong haseyo."

You saw Lay sign the album like he normally would, and noticed how messy it has gotten. Perhaps, he was tired. But, still he managed to add a small cartoon in his signature.

It was in Chinese saying,

'Nice to meet you :)"

Although it wasn't much you smiled at his effort, after he had placed down his pen.

"Hai~...arigatou goziemas"

And for a small moment, you wondered if he would ever notice. After all, you were just a fan. An ordinary fan at the end of a fansign, too happy to meet your idol.

As you turned to leave thinking he hadn't heard, a tiny bit dissapointed, you felt someone tap you by the arm.

"Hey....I think I owe you something. Want to go out for coffee?"

His eyes were gleaming as he spoke to you, and you were just overjoyed.

"Sure."

And both of you swore, everytime one of you  twp spoke or laughed, it seemed like musical chimes and the heart racing a tiny bit faster than before.

<3