Encountering 3

Encountering

This time it was during day time. And it so happens that he has exceeded his goal. Yes, he has become what he has wanted to be, a star, a well-known dancer in a rookie group, EXO.

"Hey!"

The person nearby shook Yixing's shoulders trying to snap him out of his current state; which was currently busy and in a day dreaming mode.

"Yo! Listen up."

Yet, he just couldn't bare to listen to another conversation. Yixing was too busy thinking of something else. -How to give back to his fans out there who supported him.

"Huh? I'm sorry....what? Yea.... Luhan..."

His band mate who sat next to him pouted and gave a sigh,

"I wanted to tell you about Sehunnie!"

-----

Yixing's mind thought back to the last time he had performed, just a few hours ago. Those fans cheering for his team mates, and him, was it possible that she could be there?

But then again....she spoke korean. Not chinese, it couldn't be that such luck would exist right?

"Yixinggie! Are you thinking about your fans again?"

"Yea.... Could she be there?"

Silenced filled the air. Inly Luhan knew about his thoughts about that person who supported him before debut. Kris was reliable witu secrets but to Yixing it seemed that Kris's aurora was too manly and strong to perhaps care about such tiny things.

"Is that special fan in your heart? You're  not usually this obsessed right?"

-----

The next fansign held, Lay somehow convinced himself that she may be there. He didn't know I he simply has become crazy spotting ot that fan. Whether or not she came or not, he would be waiting.

 

As he scanned the crowd, he spotted many happy and excited faces lining up ready to meet their idols.

Little did he know,

Fate played its game well. You were there standing inline yet last in line.

'will he know me?'