Encountering 1

Encountering

The first are always memorable. No matter if it was a mistake, or not. It will always remain in your head, and you will never forget it.

"Lay-sshi."

Those who were beside him waved their fingers at him, and Lay show back to reality.

"Neh?"

"We're performing in 5 minutes, don't make a mistake."

He nodded. He definitely didn't want to screw things up for the rest of his sunbaenims. Especially those who really liked dancing and wanted things to be perfection, which was like all the SHINee members.

Lay had trained hard. He was always a hard worker, and didn't give up easily. That was the reason why he was able to perfom with SHINee with their first, exciting concert in Japan.

Through days and nights, there were times where he had sweat his whole body off, wanting to collapse. Training until the day, where he might just as well reach his goal and become known to the world.

Today was the day.

The day where he may be able able to shine, even if its just a small moment in life, this was a door, an oportunity opened up to him.

------------------

And then there was you. One of those from the cheering crowd, screaming their heads off at SHINee. All pumped up for Shinee's performances and too excited to even mutter a sentence or two.

Your heart was beating fast.

So were the others.

You weren't alone.

You had a crowd with you, sharing the same responses deep inside.

"I can't wait to see it start! >.<"

-----

The curtains opened. The stage was booming already, fans shaking their fansticks, and singing along to the catchy melody of the introductory song.

It was truly magnificent. They was all of SHinee in their perfect glory, all shining bright together.

Until, after the songs, you noticed something different.

You were up close, near the stage, clear enough to see each famous boy's visual quite clearly.

"OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!"

 

They smiled. They gained confidence by their fans, and only small amount of people noticed that there was someone there who truly needed that shout the most.

He was the trainee. He was the noobie. He was the nobody on the stage, who happened to be such a good dancer, he was lucky to perform with his sunbaenims.

Although those fan shouts were not made to be his, he felt his face lighten up.

Was this the feeling of being a celebrity? Where your heart is cheering up in joy due to other's shouts and responses? Will I be truly happy staying like this?

 

Each sharp movement done precisely, each step not losing the pace, Lay was dancing his best trying to match in with the back up dancers. But how could he?

When it was time for Lucifer, Lay had taken over Jonghyun's spot. Jonghyun had his good ol' solo time on the spot standing and popping out of the stage at different times of the night. The rolling cameras would soon catch up to his face despite his baggy, long hair he had been told to grown out.

Lay was in the middle of the stage. The camera was up at his face, zooming in by the second. Fans could noticibly see someone else besides of Jonghyun in many other dances including RDD, and Lucifer.

 

This was enough to make others wonder....who is that guy replacing Jonghyun? Why is he in the middle? Why?!...../million thoughts popping up/Including you?

Despite him being a backup dancer, he has already outshone his goal in the first place. He has been made known, and thank to SM, people are now particualry interested in him..

Little by little.

----

You who saw "him" the unknown one dancing in the front smiled. He had to be a SM trainee, his dance moves so sharp, and sleek. Is this a hint, that SM is giving us about the next boy group?

As the concert was finished, many left the arena feelings super happy. They had seen their biases and SHINee perform live. What more can you ask for, besides getting their signature and handshakes?

You who left the arena near the end, when things settled down a bit saw him.

He, alone, was walking down the street, with his hair covering his face once again.

You, who happened to be going the same road home, shouted,

"CHUKA- HAMNIDA!/CONGRATUALTIONS."

 

He, who turned around gave you a small laugh before turning back around. He had a wide smile on his face. Yes, that extra congratulations had definitely made his day, when he is getting known. And that he is getting praises from perhaps a fan.... who is unaware how much that can change for him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two-shot maybe? And yea, its a bit awkward....