Encountering 2

Encountering

'I can work harder, and perhaps I'll gain more fans. And who is she? Noticing me, being so aware of this situation.'

Lay stared at the mirror infront of him. He will be Lay, when he dances and performs for the audience. And when he's alone or not performing, he will become Yixing once again.

Starting from the beginning, he worked his way through the new choreography he was taught, making sure to perfect every step and sharpen his movements. Each action taking up his precious time of rest, and sleep. But no, he will do this. He will do this because he is hardworking and is willing to make the best out of his future and he will surely make the company proud.

Time has been ticking away, the clock showing that it has been way past mid-night and into the early mornings of the next day.

'I need a break. Right?'

Falling onto his knees, for a short period of time, he stablized his heartbeat and thought of his dream once again. His dream that he could reach was not far away, in fact it was right in front of him, just after a bit more of hard work.

-----

Walking through the darkness has never been more relaxing and a breath of fresh air. For a dancer like him, who didn't know many and happened to be quite shy, walking alone was an option he had always gone for.

Each pace, he took, he managed to add a small quirk in for fun, by perhaps spinning on his left foot, or then kicking his right leg up for some extra boost of ummph for the fun of being a loner.

Little did he know, by the time he has finished his fancy footsteps, he has arrived at a small cafe out of nowehere in the darkness that happned to be still open.

 

Welcome.

The cafe welcomed him early as he approached the door decorated with finely lit lights, and extra pink stickers from here and there.

"Konnichia wa."

"Uh..... annyeong haseyo?"

Oh right. He was in Japan currently. His flight to leave 4 hours later in the early 6 AM at the Tokyo airport to meet up with his manager and to go back to Seoul for his normal training that bored his life.

Right now, he was into Tokyo. It fascinated him. Unlike Seoul which was quite empty, he could find many out in the dark this late at night, many drunk and swearing and laughing and high. The night life. This was what fascinated him. Like he would know.

 

"Could I get a small coffee on the go?"

-----

A small cup  of warm coffee warmed up his hands as he walked through the night, the moon shining and some snow falling. It was cold, out. But this one something that he enjoyed, being alone. And he has never thought more of being with someone to avoid the cost of being called a loner. For, yixing thought that he was perfectly fine on his own.

What was it like to be with fans? Was it the warmth and gifts that the fans gave to their idols that made the celebrities life full of warmth and away from plainless. To feel loved by not only your parents that may've supported your dream but to have others to cheer and support you on for the rest of your life?

Too much wandering and thoughtless thinking caused his brain to work unproperly,

Bang.

 

"Awe....appa!"

Yixing looked at what he bumped his forehead into. He had unconciously walked into a lamp post.

He thought no one would say anything though, because who would notice another loner walking out int he streets at night.

But someone did.

 

"Gwenchana?"

 

"Eh....."

 

Maybe some people knew how to converse in korean in Japan. But who could this be?

"I'm so s-ssorrry. Mianhe."

 

A laughter was heard from behind him. He didn't know who. Nor did the person know clearly of who he was for he had his hood on. But what he heard delighted him.

It gave him a vision of someone with twinkling eyes, that could light something up, the warmth of someone does cares, even if your family wasn't there.

But anyhow Yixing felt refreshed.

"Fighting oppa!"

 

He wanted to know how this person knew that he was an oppa not a dongseant but that didn't really matter right? He spun around tryin to catch a better look but all he saw was an empty path behind him.

"Thats too bad, I was about to ask whoever to join me for another round of coffee."