Tiffany,I love you

Tiffany,I love you

Final Chapter: Chapter 5crying

 

      The CEO Event is just around the corner.Tiffany is looking at her own designed attires which already finished."This dress is so pretty! suites with it's pair,''said Tiffany to herself.Then Siwon came and give her a good news."Tiffany,quickly go back and pack up because we are going to Paris in 2 more hours,''said Siwon."Really? Isn't it next week?,''ask Tiffany."I purposely fasten the date so I can spend some time with you,''replied Siwon.Tiffany is so overwhelmed.

               

      

           Tiffany packed the atttires neatly to be brought with her to Paris.Tiffany went back to her house to pack.Tiffany still felt overwhelmed.Siwon came to pick her."Let's go now! We'll be late,''said Siwon."Before that! treat me for lunch! I'm hungry...,replied Tiffany."Alright darling~ ,''said Siwon."It's so disgusting! Just call my name!,''replied Tiffany.

                

           Siwon treated Tiffany with Korean BBQ."Mmm...long time since I haven't eat it! It's so delicious!,''said Tiffany."Off course it's tasty because I'm the one who treated you,''replied Siwon."How much time do we have before our flight?,''ask Tiffany."More than 1 hour to go.Don't be scared.We still have time if you wanna go ice skating or roller,''replied Siwon."No need! It's not worthed to play in 1 hour,''said Tiffany."In Paris,we will enjoy! We can do whatever we want! Just say anything!,''replied Siwon."Whatever! I don't mind at all,''said Tiffany.Then they took the flight. 

                                        

 

            In the plane,Siwon just remembered theat he forgotten to book for a hotel in Paris.Siwon booked online using the Ipad provided.Siwon won't worry anymore and planned to do a surprise for her.

                 Siwon is looking at Tiffany who is listening to songs using her Beats headphone.Siwon just staring at her from the side.When Tiffany realises it,Siwon looked to the window."I saw a love shaped cloud!,''said Siwon."Where?,''ask Tiffany."Already gone...,''replied Siwon."What! You've lied to me! So bad of you! You was looking at me but you tried to cover it,''said Tiffany."Can't I?',''replied Siwon.

                                    

                   

                The journey is still far.They will arrived at Paris on the next day.In the flight,Tiffany kept bullying Siwon.Tiffany aked him to this and that.Siwon just followed her without any nags.Siwon was tired and fell asleep.

                 Tiffany snap a picture of Siwon with the Ipad.Siwon look so handsome when he's sleeping."Sleeping like a baby! But kinda cute...,''whispered Tiffany.Tiffany felt sleepy and also felt asleep.Both of them were sleeping.One of the passengers saw them and snatched a picture with her polaroid camera.She place it at Tiffany's hand.

             Few hours later the arrived at Paris,the city of love.Tiffany felt so excited.Proble occured when they check in at the hotel.Only one room left empty.They have to share the room.Both of them were akward at first.Everyone thought they were newly married couple.Actually not.

                                      

                      

 

                  "So,where do you wanna go?,''ask Siwon."Hmm...Eiffel Tower! Letis go and buy a lock first and we'll lock our love there so our love is forever locked together!,''replied Tiffany."Alright! Let's go find one,''said Siwon.In the way,they found a shop sold accesories for lovers.Then they went in.

                   "Wow! All the things sold are beautiful!,''said Tiffany.They went to find their favourite accesories."Tiffany! Look! isn't it pretty? It's a shoe for couples! Let's buy it!,''ask Siwon."Hmm...nice! Just buy it,''replied Tiffany.Tiffany was looking at a strappy gold high heels that only left for a pair.She looked at her purse and she didn't heve enough money.

                                    

                   Siwon pulled her hand and took the shoes."What's this for?,''ask Tiffany."Just wear it! I'll ask the workers to take the other size if it didn't fit for on you,''replied Siwon while wearing it on Tiffany."He wanted to buy it for me?,''whisper Tiffany in her heart."It fits! this shoes like knowing it's new owner's shoe size!,''said Siwon.Siwon went to the counter and took out his credit card.

                                                    

                   "Here you are! I give it to you.I'm sincere,''said Siwon."Thanks.I didn't said it that I wanted that shoes,''replied Tiffany."Really? You don't need to lie to me! I know that you wanted that shoe! I'm glad you accept it,''said Siwon.Then they went back to the hotel.

                     "What am I going to do? Share a room? It's crazy! Where shall I sleep? Share the bed? I'm not willing to do that!,''whisper Tiffany in her heart.They went into the room."Wow this bed is so comfy! tender! I can roll!,''said Siwon and made that queen size bed as his."Are you a grown up or a kid? Be a gentleman! You go and sleep on the sofa! I'm sleeping here!,''replied Tiffany.Siwon is not giving up.

                      "Let's play paper rock scissors! Who lost will sleep on the sofa! You challenged?,''ask Siwon."Alright! I'm a champion in this game!,''replied Tiffany.The results is heading to Tiffany.Siwon have to sleep on the sofa."Where's my luck have gone to?,''sigh Siwon.Then they took some rest.

                 Tiffany felt scared when she wanted to go sleep or change her clothes.She's scared that Siwon will do unexpected things to her.She kept asking him the same question."Siwon,you're a good guy right? You wont do any bad thing to me right? Promise to me! I know I can trust you!,''said Tiffany.

                That night Siwon was planning to trick Tiffany.Siwon wanted to swicth of the light and light his torch light to his face in the darkness while making scary face mimics.Siwon slowly went to hte switch.The light was off."No electricity? But the air-con is still on.Weird! Siwon is still in the toilet,no way he'll close the light,''said Tiffany to herself.

                     Siwon carefully went to Tiffany's back and holded her shoulders.Siwon is getting ready to scare her."Boo!,''shout Siwon to scare her while making a scary face mimic."Wargh! Ghost!...,''shout Tiffany and collapsed."Owh no! She's shocked till fainted! I'm the one who must carry her!,''said Siwon to himself.

                  At the time when Siwon wanted to carry her,his hands were sprained and nearly fell onto Tiffany and kissed her lips.Luckily he still can affort his body or else he will fell onto Tiffany.

                 Siwon didn't believe that he kissed a woman,That's was his first kiss."What have I've done? What's wrong with me? Why I'm so careless?,''ask Siwon to himself and continues carrying Tiffany to her bed.

                 Siwon went to the sofa and tried to sleep.Siwon still thinking about what happened just now.Siwon don't know how to face with Tiffany tomorrow.He tried to close his eyes and went to sleep.

                    On the next day,everything went like normal."Good morning Siwon! Wake up! We are going to have breakfast together!,''said Tiffany."Errr...you go first..I'll catch with you later,''replied Siwon."You're weird this morning.Nevermind! See you later!,''said Tiffany and went down.Siwon still feel bad to Tiffany.

                  Siwon went out from the hotel for a while to buy a ring to propose Tiffany tonight a day before the event.Not far from there,there's a jewelery shop that seem to wait for Siwon's visit.

                                

                 There's a ring that really got Siwon's attention."Wow! It's so beautiful! Tiffany sure going to love it,''said Siwon to himself.Siwon straightly bought it and keep it in his pocket.He went back to the hotel.

                     Something bad happened.Siwon was on his way back to the hotel.He was crossing the road.The green light is almost turned to yellow but he still cross it.A car came towards him.The car can't brake and hit him.The scene bacome gloomy and crowded with people.

                  Tiffany waited for Siwon with full of patience.Tiffany called him but there's no reply."Where is Siwon? Why he didn't went down yet?,''wondered Tiffany.Tiffany went to the room to check for him.There's no one there.Tiffany started to fell woried and try to find him all over the hotel.

                                                         

 

                     Then Tiffany received a call from someone."Hello?,''ask Tiffany."Do you know the person named Choi Siwon? He's in the hospital now.Please come to the hospital now,''replied that person."What do you mean by that? He's got into an accident? I'll come right now,''said Tiffany.

                   Tiffany don't feel good and rushed to the hospital."Where's the ward of the patient named Choi Siwon? He's from Korea,''ask Tiffany to the nurse."I'm sorry.It's too late.He's already dead.He's in the mortuary,''the nurse replied."What? are you serious? Show me the way there!,''firmed Tiffany.The nurse showed the way there.Tiffany started to cry.

                                                                

                         Tiffany went into the mortuary and tried to find Siwon's body.At last she found him."Siwon! why did you leave me like how Sehun,Omma and Appa leave me alone? It's too early for you to go!,''cried Tiffany.There seems to be something in Siwon's hand.It looks like a small box similar to a ring box.

                     Tiffany was shocked."A...ring box? He went to buy me a ring? But all of his efford turn bad.He didn't have a chance to propose me,''said Tiffany to herself.

                   Tiffany hold Siwon's hand tightlyThen she started to talk to him."If you still have the time to propose me,I'll accept it.But you don't have the time to do it,''said Tiffany."Suddenly came a voice out of no where."I'll still have the time to propose you,''said the voice that came from Siwon's body.

               Siwon is actually still alive.Siwon get up from there and pulled Tiffany's hand going to the garden outside the hospital.Siwon was on his knees."Would you be my life partner?,''ask Siwon."Do I need to repeat what I've said just now? Off course I do,''replied Tiffany.Siwon wore the ring to her finger.It fits perfectly.

                  Tiffany hugged Siwon tightly."Luckily you're still save even been hit by a car.But you're so bad because you've lied tome that you've dead!,''said Tiffany."I need to be strong to propose you.I don't want to waste the time,''replied Siwon.

                  On the next day they went to the CEO Event.All of it went well like what been expected by Siwon.Both of them felt do happy and excited to go to the next level which is marriage.They decided to get married within 2 more months to ensure all their preparations went well.All ends up happily.

                 Dong Hae and Yuri married a month earlier than Siwon and Tiffany.Sunny is still single.Tiffany and Siwon decided to spend their honeymoon in Venice,the city of love ib Italy.They took Taeju as their adopted child."Tiffany,I love you..,''said Siwon to Tiffany.

                                                                        

                                                                  

            Few years later Tiffany and Siwon got a cute baby girl named Laura Choi SiYoung while Yuri and Dong Hae got a baby boy named Lee MyungSeok. heart-THE END-cheeky