Tiffany,I love you

Tiffany,I love you

Chapter 4cheeky

    

       Almost a month passed.The attires that been designed by Tiffany is almost completed.Only left are just the accesories for the dress.Tiffany still didn't know who's going to be Siwon's pair.Tiffany was planning to make a special bento for Siwon.The bento consist of kimbap amd egg rolls which is Siwon's favourite.Tiffany then drive to Siwon's office to surprise him. 

                         

         

      Just when Tiffany stepped into the office,Tiffany saw Siwon was holding Sunny tightly.Tiffany's face was full of sadness.Tiffany realise that she's nobody to be jealous about them because she's just his friend.Siwon saw Tiffany and let go off Sunny."Tiffany...when did you came?...,''ask Siwon."I came to give you this bento but you seems to be busy...better I go back now,''replied Tiffany and began to walk away.Siwon followed Tiffany."Tiffany, just give me the bento,''said Siwon.Then Tiffany gave it to him.

  

             Siwon felt weird why did Tiffany acted like that.Then he went back to the office.He opened the bento and felt overwhelmed."Hmmm...she still remember that I like to eat kimbap and egg rolls,''said Siwon to himself.Soon Sunny went into Siwon's room."Sorry about what happened just now.I really didn't mean it.I'm just sad because my boyfriend is a liar.I just need a shoulder to hold on,''said Sunny."I know but I think Tiffany didn't keep it in her heart.I know it from her reaction,''replied Siwon.Then Sunny went out from the room.

                       

               That evening after finishing his work,Siwon went to Tiffany's studio to gave back the bento.That time Tiffany was climbing on a shelf to take some things.Tiffany was shocked and slipped so she fell down.Luckily Siwon was there to help her.But her fell on the solid rack and swollen."Ouch! It hurts! Thanks for helping me.If not,all my bones will broke,''said Tiffany."Welcome.Can you get up?,''ask Siwon concerned.Tiffany try to get up.

               Lastly Siwon have to lead Tiffany get up.Siwon took the safety kit and treat her leg."I need to go now!,''said Tiffany while looking at the time."Go where? You leg is still injured,''firm Siwon."I've promised to the orphans to visit them,''replied Tiffany."Let me follow you,''said Siwon."It's up to you,''replied Tiffany.Siwon gives Tiffany a ride there because she can't drive.

                 They've arrived there.There's seems to be some kids waiting for Tiffany."Noona! Unnie! we're glad that you've came!,''the kids shouted.Tiffany went in.Siwon followed her."All of you are so adorable,''said Siwon.Thena little kid comes and approched Siwon."Is oppa Tiffany's unnie boyfriend? You never came here before,''ask the little kid."We are just friends.But maybe if both of us have a match,we will be lovers,'' replied Siwon.The little kid smiled.

           

       Tiffany is carrying one of the baby that been named Taeju.Tiffany seems to be close with him.Siwon went closer to her."Wow! you looked like a exemplary mother.Why don't you take him as your adopted child?,''ask Siwon."I wanted but I don't fulfill the criterias.Only married couple can adopt a baby orphan,''replied Tiffany."Can I carry him?,''ask Siwon."Sure,''replied Tiffany."How cute of you Taeju! do you want me to be your appa and Tiffany noona become your omma?,''ak Siwon to Taeju.Tiffany was shocked when she heard that."Are you crazy? we can't! we are just friends!,''said Tiffany with a red face."See! Taeju didn't cry when I carries him! It means that he want us to be his parents,''replied Siwon.Tiffany just stays quiet.

           "Maybe I've ready to go to the next level,''said Siwon."Next level...? What did you mean by that?...couple? I thought you say that we're just friends?,''ask Tiffany."But I've said that we could be a couple.I know that you like me not as a friend but as a lover,''replied Siwon."Err...,''said Tiffany wh o is still confused.Then Siwon gave Taeju to Tiffany and he began to knee infront of Tiffany."Tiffany,would you be my girlfriend and my pair for the CEO Event?,''proposed Siwon."Hmmm....I doheart,''replied Tiffany.

            All the kids clapped their hands."If our relationship stays,I will marry you and Taeju will be our son,''promised Siwon."So nice of you...,''replied Tiffany and holded Siwon's hand.Everyone was happy for both of them.

          Siwon sent Tiffany home.This time he carries her to her house."So heavy of you!'said Siwon while carrying her at his back."You're the one who wanted to carry me!,''replied Tiffany.They arrived at the living room and Siwon dropped her there.

              "Where's my pay? I've waste my energy carrying you,''ask Siwon."Pay? Here's your pay,''replied Tiffany and kissed Siwon'w cheek."Only a kiss on my cheek? Nothing more valuable than that?,''ask Siwon."Alright,I'll cook you dinner,''replied Tiffany."Yay! I got to eat for free! It's better like this,''said Siwon and hugged Tiffany from the back."Let go of me! How can I cook like this?,''replied Tiffany."Alright! I'll help you!,''said Siwon.Both of them prepared dinner together.

          Dinner time is here."Ewww...you didn't take your bath yet and you are going to have dinner! Stinky!,''said Tiffany."Even you're the same as me!,''replied Siwon."Hmph! Shut up! let's just eat!,''said Tiffany."I know you're shame! It's not proper for a stinky lady to have dinner without having bath,''replied Siwon."Then? will you wait for me?,''ask Tiffany."You just go.If not,I'll never eat with you!,''replied Siwon."Alright! You wait for me here! Don't peek me!,''said Tiffany."I know! I'm not that bad!,''replied Siwon.Tiffany went upstairs.Siwon waited at the dining room.

            

           Siwon saw somw pictures of Tiffany when she was a kid.Tiffany look so cute.Siwon was hoping that they will get cute childrens when they already married.Siwon saw Tiffany's cat was crying for food.So he went to the cabinet and searched for cat food.Meanwhile,he lit some candles on the table.He took 2 cans of coke from the fridge and decide to use the opener as rings.

                          

              Tiffany went down wearing a totoro pijama.Tiffany look so cute."Tiffany,so cute of you!,''said Siwon."Don't say to me like that! You've prepared a candle light dinner? From where did you take that coke?,''ask Tiffany."Hehehe...the fridge,''replied Siwon."What are you waiting for? Let's dig in! I'm hungry!,''said Siwon.Both them enjoyed their dinner.  

                     

 

 

                Siwon take out the coke's opener and wear it to Tiffany's finger.Tiffany felt overwhelmed.Then it's Tiffany's turn to wear it to Siwon's finger."It's so hard to fit to your finger!,''said Tiffany."This is our requirement that we are officially a couple.You must keep it,''replied Siwon.After that they went to the living room to watch tv.

             They sat on the sofa.Tiffany laid her head on Siwon's chest.They look so cute."You're so stinky!,''said Tiffany."I wanted to take bath but I don't have any spair clothes,''replied Siwon."You can wear Sehun's clothes.I don't mind at all,''said Tiffany."Alright! Where's Sehun's room?,''ask Siwon.Both of them went upstairs.

              "Here we are.You just open the wardrobe.I'll wait you downstairs!,''replied Tiffany.Siwon looked weird when he wore Sehun's clothes."You look so weird...it just fit on you,''said Tiffany.Then both of them watch a horror movie.Tiffany was scared and hugged Siwon tightly."Wargh! I can't breath!,''shout Siwon.Then Tiffany let go of him."Sorry...,''replied Tiffany.

            Both of them end up fell asleep on the sofa.The tv shows were all ended.They slept soundly.Both of them will feel shock when they get up from sleep on the next day.Luckily its the weekend.

                Tiffany's scream woke up Siwon from sleep."What's wrong with you?,''ask Siwon in sleepy tone."Did we slept on the same sofa yesterday?,''ask Tiffany."Really?,''replied Siwon."You didn't do anything on me right?,''ask Tiffany again."No way! I'm not that bad! I still can control myself!,''replied Siwon."Luckily! I'm not ready to get married yet,''said Tiffany."One day,we still going to get married!,''replied Siwon.Tiffany and Siwon went to wash their face.

                "Tiffany,do you have any extra toothbrush? and also a shaver with shaving cream? Sehun's is still unused right?,''ask Siwon."Yes. Let me find it for you,''replied Tiffany.Siwon followed Tiffany."Siwon,can I help you shave? I wanna try!,''ask Tiffany."Sure but don't too harsh,''replied Siwon.After that they prepared breakfast together.Later Siwon went back to his house.

yes-END OF CHAPTER 4-mail