Tiffany,I love you

Tiffany,I love you

Chapter 3cheeky

    Few days have past.Tiffany been choosen again to be the fashion designer for the CEO Event for this year.Every special holder of position in the event will be paired with random fashion designers who need to design their attire for that event.The event will be held in Paris.Tiffany is given 2 months to finish the attire.Tiffany only been menthioned who is her client when the person will come by himself to her studio

.

 

   

 

     How shocking when Tiffany know that her client is Siwon.Even Siwon didn't know about it.They don't expect it at all."Luckily I've been paired with you.We already have experients together so we won't feel awkward and easy to get along,''said Tiffany."Hmm..you're right.Tiffany,I can't stay longer because I need to visit the construction site after this.You better be quick,''replied Siwon.Then both of them discussed about the event theme which is roses and the colours are free to be pick.

       "Who's your partner for the event?,''ask Tiffany while sketching a tuxedo coat."I don't know yet.I was planning to go alone,''replied Siwon."But it's a waste if you don't have a suitable pair that could wear the dress that matches with your tuxedo coat.I was planning to do a dress too for your pair,''said Tiffany like promoting herself to be his pair."I'll think about it later,''replied Siwon.Tiffany is thinking.

         

  "I'll pick black roses because it is rare.It means something which is so meaningful and precious,''said Tiffany.Then Tiffany's cat came to Siwon's leg."Isn't this the cat that you've saved before? he seems healthy.Becomes fatter and fluffier,''said Siwon.Tiffany was happy that Siwon still remember about it.

      

     Because of that cat and Sehun,Tiffany realised that Siwon is a kind person.Tiffany saw that cat crossing the road.Tiffany quickly went to take the cat.At the same time,the red light was on.Siwon quickly push Tiffany away from the road.Siwon already planned with Sehun but there's a railway line infront of the road and Sehun can't break and been crashed by the train.

      Siwon looked at Tiffany's sad face.Then he asked something."You don't want to measure my body size for the coat?,''ask Siwon."I've almost forgotten! You must take off your shirt so I could take the acccurate measurement,''replied Tiffany."Even the pants?,''ask Siwon again."No! just your shirt!,''replied Tiffany with a red shocked shy face.

     Tiffany was dumbfounded for a while when she saw Siwon's '6 packs'."Wow...I don't thought that you've stay fit like before,''said Tiffany while measuring."Did my '6 pack' disturd your concentration?,''ask Siwon."Err...just a bit,''replied Tiffany.Siwon just smile.Tiffany started to feel shy.

       "Alright! Finished measuring!You can go now,''said Tiffany."You seems to chase me out from here,''replied Siwon while wearing back his shirt."You're the one who need to rush,right?,''ask Tiffany.Then Tiffany's cat came to Siwon's leg again so he carry up the cat and start to talk with it."Look at your owner...she wants to chase me.I know she don't one to play with you,''said Siwon to the cat.Tiffany just ignore him and starts sketching.

       "Look at your owner,she's deaf.She didn't hear what I've said earlier,''said Siwon with higher tone.He purposely did that."How dare you say that to me! I didn't chase you! Didn't you said that you're busy? Give me my cat back!,''replied Tiffany.They were fighting to get the cat.Lastly it ends with the cat farting to both of them."Eewww...stinky! did you fart,Tiffany?,''ask Siwon."Not me! It's the cat!,''replied Tiffany."Really?,''asked Siwon again."Look's like it's farting disease is still not cured,''said Tiffany.Both of them laughed.

        "I really need to go now!Bye!,''said Siwon."Come again if you have free time!,''shouted Tiffany."Okay!,''replied Siwon.Without knowing,Siwon lefted his suitcase.Tiffany went out to chase him.Eventually Tiffany stumbled on a hole at the corridor and fell down onto Siwon.Both of them were lying on the floor.Tiffany quickly get up and gave Siwon his suitcase and went back to her studio.Tiffany can't control her shyness and didn't look back at Siwon.

     

     Siwon smiled alone at the corridor.Without knowing,Siwon's shirt was stained with Tiffany's lipstick kiss mark.Siwon went back to the studio."Tiffany! Look what...,''Siwon was paused.Siwon was looking at Tiffany's action knocking her own head at the shelf and started to say to herself."Stupid me! why did you fall onto him? It's a pleasure to hug him but not in that way!,''yelled Tiffany.Siwon continued."How cute of you,Tiffany.It's a pleasure to hug me? Wanna hug me again? Because of it there's a stain on my shirt!,''said Siwon.

               

          Tiffany felt more embarrassed."Sorry! I really don't mean it,''explained Tiffany.Siwon went closer to Tiffany.Closer and closer.About 20 cm far from her.Tiffany seems to be scared.Siwon hold Tiffany's chin.Tiffany closes her eyes."Now...please tell me how to remove this stain!,''said Siwon in childish tone.Tiffany felt relieve cause Siwon didn't do anything to her.Tiffany pulled his neck tie and automaticly he followed her to the table not far from there.

            Tiffany took a kind of liquid along with a cotton bud and wipe off the stain on Siwon's shirt."Wow! the stain is gone! What liquid did you use?,''ask Siwon."It's a secret! on tailors and fashion designers will know it!,''replied Tiffany.Suddenly Siwon kissed Tiffany's forehead and say thank you."Just now you've kissed my shirt right? Now it's my turn to kiss you,''said Siwon and then he went out.

             

      Tiffany was dreaming and holded her forehead."I don't believe that he just kissed my forehead...,''said Tiffany to her cat.Siwon purposely did that because he won't dare to hurt Tiffany's heart and actually don't want to follow Dong Hae's plan.

         Tiffany is more eager to sketch.Siwon is also happy because it's his first time been hug by a woman.Both of them felt happy.Will this happiness   last long? yes- END OF CHAPTER 3 -mail