Tiffany,I love you

Tiffany,I love you

Chapter 2cheeky

   That evening Tiffany called Siwon to tell him that she wanted to discuss something at his house tonight.Siwon's phone ringtone which is the 'A-CHA' ringtone was ringing.No one answer it.Tiffany call him again."Hello? Tiffany,why do you call me? Is there anything important? I'm sorry because I was having my bath just now.That's why I don't hear,''replied Siwon who just came out from the bathroom."Can we discuss tonight? At your house?,''ask Tiffany."Sure.Is 8.00 okay for you?,''ask Siwon."Okay.Make sure you wait me at 8.00 o'clock.See ya.Bye,''replied Tiffany and end up the line.

   

     Tiffany is wearing a white dress with a cream coloured cardigan that suites with her shoes and hand bag.Siwon is serving dinner while he still have time before 8.00 p.m.He decided to wear a white V-shaped t-shirt with black jeans.Each were nervous to meet with each other.

      Tiffany took her car key and drive to Siwon's house.On the time Tiffany went out from the car,the rain starts to fall.Tiffany is wet.Without thinking long,Siwon takes of coat and runs towards Tiffany and cover her with the coat.Tiffany was dazzled when she saw Siwon takes of his coat for her.

       Both of them went into the house."Your hair is wet.Let me take a towel for you,''said Siwon.Tiffany sat on the sofa and look around his house.Siwon gave the towel to Tiffany to dry her hair.Then he went to the kitchen to make some tea to warm Tiffany's body.Siwon saw her cardigan was wet and ask her to hand it to him to be dried.

         

     Tiffany felt shy and didn't speak at all.Only Siwon was talking with her.Tiffany don't know how to tell her feelings to him.Then Siwon talked to her first."Why are you so quiet?,''ask Siwon."Really? I don't realise about it.Sorry if it make you feel uncomfortable,''replied Tiffany.The scene become quiet.

     "There's going to have a great movie tonight,''said Siwon."Hmm...,''replied Tiffany unsincerely.Siwon take the remote control and switched on the tv.But most all of the movies were romantic movies."So..what movie are we watching?,''ask Siwon."Hmm...I don't mind at all.I'm hungry,let's go and eat before we watch the movie?,''ask Tiffany.''Okay,''replied Siwon.

       

    Siwon is a good cook.He serves bibimbap and kimbap with kimchi stew.All of them look delicious.Not long after that Siwon's house bell rang.It was Sunny.Siwon introduces Sunny to Tiffany.All this long Tiffany was missunderstanded.Siwon asked Sunny to join them.Tiffany feel abandoned at the dining table.

 

      Tiffany just stay quiet.Siwon just serve Sunny.After dinner,three of them sat at the living room.This time Sunny pick the movie.Tiffany is just like a stump over there.Just Siwon and Sunny were watching happily and soon left Tiffany asleep.Siwon forgotten to discuss with Tiffany.

        Tiffany's head fell on Siwon's shoulders.Firstly Siwon thought that she purposely do it but he realise that her eyes are closely shut.Siwon don't want to wake her up and asked Sunny to change Tiffany's clothes with a suiter clothes for sleep after carying her to the visitor's room.Sunny reccomends Siwon's big loosely shirt.

          After changing Tiffany's clothes,Sunny went back home.Sunny said something earlier to Siwon."Siwon,you must take good care of her! I know you're a nice man.Don't let anything bad happen.I know you like her.I must go now.Bye!,''said Sunny.After that Siwon went to the visitor's room to check on Tiffany from the little ajar opened door.She look so sweet when she was sleeping.Then he close the door.

           Siwon went back to his room and changed to his sleeping clothes.Siwon was curious about what is the reason that Tiffany wanna discuss with him.He will only know on the next morning.Siwon fallen asleep because of exhausten.

           On the next day,Tiffany was shocked and screamed when she realise that she's sleeping in Siwon's house and wearing Siwon's shirt.Siwon hurried to the visitor's room even he was shaving."Tiffany! It's not what you're thinking! Sunny changed your clothes.You slept soundly,so I don't wanna wake you up,''explained Siwon.Tiffany was confused when she saw Siwon with a face full of shaving cream and holding a shaver

.

             Tiffany felt embarraced with her act."Before you go back,take a bath and eat breakfast first.I'll wait you at downstairs,''said Siwon and went out.Siwon went to the bathroom first and then to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.Tiffany went to the visitor's room bathroom and get ready.

            After went downstairs,Siwon asked Tiffany."What did you want to ask me yesterday?,''asked Siwon."Yes,it's true,''replied Tiffany."What is it?,''ask Siwon again."It's about our relationship now.Friends?,''replied Tiffany."We...? I don't know about it.Maybe just friends for now,''said Siwon."So?..but I thought you like me right? I'm the one who treat you badly...please sincere with me,''firmed Tiffany."That's the past...maybe we must start it from friends again,''replied Siwon.

           

      Tiffany was shocked after listening to what Siwon just say.Tiffany have to agree with him."Alright Siwon.Let's start our new relationship as friends,''said Tiffany."Alright,if you say so,''replied Siwon.Now their status are friends.Will they go to the next level as couples? yes -END OF CHAPTER 2-mail