Chapter 77

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

"Jiyeonnie! I missed you so much!" Jay hugged you. You felt Myungsoo's glare as you quickly backed off.

"Jiyeonnie! Do you know how much we've worried about you?" Eunmi and Minah said in unison. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you. Well, at least we're back! Right, Myu---" You saw Myungsoo having a face-to-face with Jay. *Omona. What's wrong?* "Ehem... ehem..." You purposely coughed to get their attention.

"Jiyeon ah, what's your relationship with that Myungsoo guy?" He whispered to you.

"Ah... eh...." You do not know what to say so you just quickly changed the topic off.

"Jiyeon, We heard that your grandfather was the school's former principal." Eunmi said.

"Oh? How come?" 

"We heard from the staffs. Wow. That's such a coincidence." 

"Yeah. I didn't expect it too. But I'm glad I knew. Because harabeoji has been suffering without a family for years now." You shook your head, still wondering how your uncle and mother left their dad. You're willing to know the reason why. But right now, all you wanna do is to have time with Myungsoo and make good memories. *Right after we get home, I'll surely find out about everything.*

"We still have one day before we get back right?" You asked.

"Yeah." Minah nodded.

"Excuse me..." You pulled Myungsoo from the three and went to talk.

"Meet me at the park before 6:00 okay?" You said.

Myungsoo smiled and his heart fluttered. *That's my girl...*

"Sure, babe." He pulled your head towards him as he kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes and you felt really loved.

"Later, alright?" You grinned.

"Yes, master! I'll wait for you!" Myungsoo shouted as you ran off and went back to your bestfriends.

"Aigoo aigoo. I better find a better clothing to wear." Myungsoo smiled as he walked away while humming. *I'm so happy.*

~~~

"Yah! That's not how you do it!" You placed the cards back to the floor.

"That's how you do it! Don't change the rules, Jiyeonnie!" Jay hissed.

"You're cheating, Jay!" Minah sneered. "I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not, okay! I'm not!"

"Aish! Stop it, you guys..." Eunmi rubbed her temple due to irritation.

"It's already 7:30 PM. Do you guys want to have a dinner outside?" Jay asked.

Your eyes widened. *7:30 PM? . I'm fcking late. Oh gosh...*

"I am so sorry. I have something to do. See you guys later!" You grabbed your coat and ran off to the park. *It's really cold outside. Myungsoo must've been waiting for so long. It's freezing here. Aish!*

You did not stop running until you saw Myungsoo, sitting at the bench, freezing to death. You rolled your eyes as a tear strolled down to your face. *It's my fault...*

"YAH!" You shouted in anger.

*Jiyeon is finally here!* Myungsoo smiled as he waved his hand. *You still smile and wave inspite of freezing to death? Seriously...*

You went towards him with your angry face on. "WHY ARE YOU WAITING? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE WORRIED ABOUT YOU? I THOUGHT YOU'RE GONNA DIE. I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT BUT I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T REALIZE THE TIME! IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE! WHAT IF YO---"

 

He suddenly placed his lips over yours.