Chapter 35

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

*What’s gotten into him?*Myungsoo thought.

“Guys, this is Myungsoo. Myungsoo, these are my band members. Guys, talk to him and make him comfortable, alright? I’ll buy us drinks. I’ll be right back.” Hoya said. The members nodded.

*Does Hoya have a twin? This isn’t him!*Myungsoo sheepishly thought.

The atmosphere was awkward since Hoya left. Myungsoo cleared his throat as everyone glanced at him.

“Infinite huh? My girlfriend likes your group a lot. Actually, she’s a fan.”

All of them chuckled.

“That’s nice to hear. I want to meet her.” Sungyeol said.

“Err… sure… she’ll be happy. Well, she’s just living across my house, but she’s asleep.”

“Oh…” the guys nodded.

After that, it became quiet again.

*Aish! Why isn’t everyone talking?!*Myungsoo thought.

Someone cleared his throat. Everyone looked at Sunggyu.

“Uh well… this seems awkward. Anyways, do you want to be a member of Infinite?” Sunggyu asked. The atmosphere lightened up.

Myungsoo didn’t reply.

“Do you have a talent like singing or dancing?” Dongwoo asked.

“Well… I sing…” Myungsoo replied this time.

“But I have no intention on being in your group.” He added.

*The thought of my girlfriend spazzing over me… is funny.*

“C’mon. You’re handsome. Don’t you want to be famous?” Sung jong asked.

“I don’t like to be famous. I’m already content with who I am and what I have.”

Everyone awed.

“Besides, a celebrity’s popularity is only for a meantime. After that, they’ll be obsolete. I’m not underestimating them. It’s just that… come to think of it… those fangirls have their own lives. It’s not like they’ll spazz over you forever. They’ll soon find their own husbands. Then if you became old, what’s going to be your job? Like at the age of fifty? You’re still going to sing and dance on the stage? What if you have an arthritis? Well… it’s just my opinion anyway. Everyone has their own opinions. I better just manage a company or anything…” Myungsoo stated.

Everyone awed again. They were impressed with Myungsoo. Then one of them started clapping, after that, the rest of them began clapping.

“What is this? Why are you guys clapping? Hahaha.” Myungsoo let out a chuckle.

“Cool… alright then... we’re not going to force you. Then how about we become friends?” Sunggyu offered.

“Sure. I’d love to. But let me clean things first. Are you guys planning something?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh of course not. Why would we? We’re all good.” Woohyun grinned.

“Okay…” Myungsoo nodded.

*I see they’re good. But… Hoya… I don’t know what’s going on with him… what is he trying to do?*