Chapter 25

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You were walking with Woohyun and Hoya. They were both in your sides. The back of your two hands kept on brushing against theirs. Woohyun and Hoya noticed it as they intertwined their hand to yours.

You were so surprised because you’re holding your bias’ hand.

“Yah, Woohyun oppa.”

“Yes, my dear wifey?” Woohyun replied as Hoya threw him a disgusted look.

*OMGASDFGHJKL. MY BIAS CALLED ME ‘WIFEY’! OMG. IMAGINE THAT?! WOAH.* you thought as you kept on fangirling inside.

“Yah, Hoya oppa!”

“Hmm?” Hoya replied.

“You guys are… holding my hands… what if people mistaken me as a…”

“Don’t mind them! They don’t know you, anyway.” Woohyun said.

“But they know you!” you blurted.

“You don’t have to worry.” Hoya said as he pulled a sunglasses and a cap from his backpack.

“But… how about Woohyun oppa?”

“Since I’m not that popular yet… I’ll give these to him instead.” Hoya said as he gave them to Woohyun.

*Huh… trying to look kind at Jiyeon’s sight, huh?* Woohyun thought.

Soon, all of you are now on your front door.

“Thanks for walking me home, oppas.”

“Yeah. No problem. Good night, Jiyeon ah.” Woohyun said.

“Bye!” Hoya said as he waved his hand.

From afar, Myungsoo saw the scene.

*AISH! MWOYA?! DON’T TELL ME I HAVE TWO RIVALS NOW? I’LL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN.*Myungsoo thought as he clenched his fists.

When you went inside, Woohyun and Hoya separated their ways.

Hoya was about to go inside Myungsoo’s house when Woohyun stopped him.

“Oh. I thought you left already…” Hoya said.

“I’ll give you a warning, Hoya. Don’t try messing up with that girl. Everyone knows the real you.”

“I’m. Not. Messing. With. Her.” Hoya said as he started to grow angry.

Woohyun smirked and left. Myungsoo heard the all of it as he nodded in agreement. *Oh. Other people knows the real Hoya too? That’s a relief. I thought I’m the only one.* Myungsoo thought as he went to his room and thought about you. *I'll confess to her tomorrow.*

Myungsoo grabbed his phone and started texting you. You received a text message as a wide smile spread on your face.

Myungsoo oppa <3: Meet me at the music room after school, tomorrow. Good night! ^_^

Jiyeon ^.^: Alright... Good night too, oppa!

Myungsoo oppa <3: Sweet dreams.

Your eyes widened when you saw his last message. 

"What? Sweet dreams? Tsss. That geek changed a lot. Hahaha." you said as you laughed. Your heart started beating faster.