It can't be like this

Tabi's Hayi or Hayi's Tabi

 

No one's POV
 
Hayi couldn't get any sleep that night. She kept on thinking about how she felt awhile ago with  the lights and cameras all over her, the piercing stares she got from the judges, the unimaginable talents each contestant showed, the fact that her omma and unni are patiently waiting for her outside, everything. But the thing that bothered her the most is what the judges had to say about her. 
 
"Lose some weight."
"You cannot dance when you're big."
"You're not gonna sing upbeat songs all the time, are you?"
 
Hayi's POV
 
I thought they're going to love every piece of me. I sang just fine. Probably best among everyone that day, even better than Michelle? Is Michelle her name? I don't know. Aish, this is so frustrating. Why do they need to point out my weight in front of the national television? This is a singing contest for God's sake. Aish, frustrating. You judges wait till we meet again. You are so going to eat up everything you just said.
 
But hey, I passed. And omma is going to cook ddookboki tomorrow. I better sleep now. Aaaaa~ Ddokboki.
 
No one's POV
 
The next day, Hayi was informed that the next leg of the competition is going to start immediately the next day and that she needs to stay there for a week to practice and to perform. Her omma was very worried and that she doesn't want to send her off.
   
"Hayi-ah, are you going to be fine? I'm so worried about you my hair is turning white."
"Omma, you just had your hair dyed before my audition because you're going to be seen on TV. Aish, Why do I have such a dramatic omma?"
"Yah! I'm worrying about you little girl. How are you going to eat there? Who's going to wash your clothes? Ommo, ottoke?"
"Omma, I'm going to be fine. And perhaps, when I go home, I've passed everything and I'd make sure you'd be proud."
"Aigoo, you really know how to sugar coat your words huh? Arasso. Just make sure to call."
"Neh, but omma, can you cook Ddokboki for me first?"