Rehab~

Tabi's Hayi or Hayi's Tabi

 

Wow. I have three subscribers. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I didn't expect such thing to happen since I'm still not good at this and I'm still trying to hone my skills in writing. Thank god for my fandom that enables me to think things through and write it, We may be a few but let's make it fun, huh? Comments are very appreciated. I love you three little angels >:)))<
 
And to make things easier, I've used different colors for different characters here, okay?
 
 
TOP
Hayi
Jiyong
Yongbae
Seungri
Daesung
YG
Teddy
 
---
 
TOP's POV
 
I bust your windows at your car
And no it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now I don't care about that part
 
My trail of thoughts was suddenly interrupted when Ji suddenly jumped out of his seat here at Teddy hyung's office, or shall I say home since he practically lives hear in his own little world with all the beats and sound around, 
 
"Hyung, am I hearing it right? Are you really singing?"
"Mwo? I am not. in your dreams Ji."
"Yah! you really are, i bust your windows at your car."
"Andwe."
"Aish, Teddy hyung, TOP here was singing a while ago, right?
"Huh? I don't know. Ji, come listen to this, tell me if it's okay."
"Ah, neh."
 
Just like that Jiyong is already destructed, I was almost busted. Aish Choi Seunghyun, what is happening to you? How can you think of a piggy at this time. You must prepare for your upcoming album and not sit here thinking of that piggy. Wait, what did I just call her? Piggy? Hahahaha. Neh that's right, that girl is a piggy.
 
(And with that, Choi Seunghyun, the TOP smiled sheepishly without even noticing it)
 
No one's POV
-at YG-
 
Bigbang and 2ne1 are both busy due to their own activities. 2ne1 girls are currently promoting in Japan while the boys are busy in their upcoming album Alive. TOP and GDragon are at Teddy's office while the other three are still on their way.
Ji suddenly remembered how his hyung, who is never comfortable when singing, Choi Seunghyun, Korea's most badass rapper, was singing a while ago. Just when he was about to start bugging TOP about it, the door of the studio flung wide open with the three guys panting and racing to step in first.
 
"You saw it hyung, I was first." - said Seungri in his high-pitched voice
"You cheated, you told me Dara noona is right behind me, so I stopped." - Youngbae said both shyly and awkwardly
"Yah! How come I'm never first? Yah. This is so unfair. Aish" - Whines Daesung
"Yah! You three, stop playing and help us here." - Jiyong in his leader voice.
 
Time went by without the boys noticing it. Everything is like this when it comes to their music. It was not until a call disturbed everyone.
 
Yobuseyo? Ah hyung. Neh.
Who was that Ji?
It was YG hyung. He was asking if we are watching Kpop Star.
Aish. How can I forget that? Kaja! Let's watch that piggy.
Who?
Nevermind.
Why is TOP hyung so worked up about forgetting Kpop Star?
 
-watching KPOP Star-
 
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, no, no"
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
- Rehab Lee Hayi 
 
(Episode 4, encounter with JYP. If you have watched Kpop Star then you would probably know what I am talking about. That episode was hilarious because of our Hayi)
 
How can she be so cool like that? If it was me, I probably peed on my pants
You're exaggeratin things Ri. but seriously, what kind of personality does that Hayi have?
Aish. Why are you all blabbering Hayi? Hayi is this, Hayi is that. Hayi! Hayi! Hayi!
Hyung, why? What are you being angry about?
 
TOP walks out.
   
he's been acting really strange these pastfew days.
maybe he's just pressured in our album.   
 
TOP's POV
 
Why are they all talking about that piggy? That sleepy head? That's right, she's a sleepy piggy. How can she be awkward and cute both at the same time. Wait, cute? No. How can she be cute? She's annoying. She's been nagging me the whole time. Aish. this is so frustrating.
 
-Back at KPOP Star-
 
Hayi's POV
How can I be sleepy in my audition? That's JYP? How can I be careless and in return have this danger card? AISH! I did good. I am good. Lee Hayi hwaiting!
 
Wait, where's my mp3? Oh here it is.
 
No one's POV
 
Hayi just laid flat on her stomach, put her earphones, ecaped the reality, and went to her own little musical world. To keep her calm and sane from all the pressure, she listened to Sunset Glow by Bigbang.
 
Hayi's POV
 
This is such a fun song. I hope I can meet Bigbang oppas soon. Teehee, just the thought of calling them oppa. Hihihihihihihihi.