Bust your windows~

Tabi's Hayi or Hayi's Tabi

 

Lee Hayi's POV

Ottoke? Ottoke? I'd be next.

            This is the phrase that has been going on in my mind for the past hours. I know I am a good singer, and there is no doubt in that. I'm probably the best singer in all these people, but why is my heart beating so fast? JYP - I can get into there with my soulful and R&B voice, YG - my style and swag will get me there faster than anyone in this competition, SM - my cutesy little image can be my ace for me to be part of the company. The three judges will definitely get head over heels for me. I should just think of these, and everything will be fine. Well, I hope so.

---

Meanwhile in YG

            "Do I look okay? Aish, I should've lost more weight, the whole Korea is going to see me. Aish," Yang Geun Suk ranted in front of the whole YG family.

            One of Korea's most influential people in the entertainment industry - YG - is going almost crazy because he would be one of the judges of Kpop Star. behind his back, the boys - BIGBANG - is doing a funny imitation of YG:

             "Do I look okay? Aish, I should've lost more weight, the whole Korea is going to see me. Aish."

            "Yah! you little rascals! what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be preparing for your comeback?"

            "Neh sajangnim, but didn't you all call us here in your office?" GDragon said as he tried to supress his laughter.

            "Ah neh, I almost forgot, I am going to be a judge in Kpop star, right? What I want you to do is watch the show and tell me who your bets are and who you think would make it big in the industry. I also need your opinion sometimes you know?

            "Hihihi. I thought your going to let us watch the show for us to see if you look fat on TV." Bommie said spontaneously.

            "YAH PARK BOM! you little missy, how dare you-  wait, is that corn your holding? Aish, PARK BOM, you! In the gym. NOW!"

            "Well, that's all guys, I don't have time to play with you now, go back to your practices."

            And with that, they all bid their goodbyes and bows. "YG Papa, Go go go!" the 2ne1 girls and Gummy said in unison. "Neh, hyung! treat us to dinner after the show" the newest addition in YG, Psy, said. " "Hwaiting!" the boys: Se7en, Bigbang, Tablo, Teddy, and the staff all said.

---

No one's POV

Lee Hayi-shi, it's your turn now. Hwaiting!

            There she was, standing in the middle of the stage, in front of the three judges she thought would go gaga for her - their piercing stares are making their way into her head -, in front of national television, and in front of her future - of stardom.

Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Hayi imnida

            The introduction ended without her noticing, and the band started to play her song's introduction. Then and there, it's as if another person was on stage, her deadly glares started to fire up, and in her first phrase:

 

I bust your windows on the closet~

 

everyone went silent. How can a little girl, a fifteen year old at that, have this kind of voice? And the song ended with everyone wanting to hear more. After the last line, Lee Hayi went back to her nervous, awkward self.

            As expected, the judges were all left at awe. Hayi's unexpected flare on stage left a deep impression on the judges. Three Yes'es were given, and there, her road to stardom has begun.

But is this the only thing that started?

---

Back at YG

            "That Lee Hayi-shi is sure something," Daesung said. "Neh, I actually see myself in her, her voice somehow resembles Adele's," Gummy said in her as-a-matter-of-fact voice. Everyone was blurting their opinions about Lee Hayi, but one person remained deep in thought and silent, TOP.

 

"Lee Hayi, I guess you're really something," he said.