Misunderstanding

Love Virus

 

The next day I woke up earlier. And i tried to turn off my alarm before it alarms.

I did it like a ninja! I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while

I humm a nursery rhyme .

 

 

I took a shower for 5 minutes, which is my shortest record! I wore my uniform.

I tied my hair. I sitted infront of my study table, which is in front of a window.

 

 

 

I kept on looking at the window. I sighed."Where in the world Sulli is??"

 

 

 

I thought of going out of my room. I should wait for her outside.

I went out of our house and waited in front for Sulli.

 

 

 

"hmm.. it's been 10minutes and Sulli is still missing. it's weird"

 

 

 

I shook my head and i thought of something.

 

 

 

"aha!" I pulled my phone out of my skirt's pocket.

 

 

 

I was about to text Sulli when I felt a precense of a person.

 

 

 

"Uhm" He rubbed the back of his neck. " Hi" he smiled sweetly.

 

 

I dont wanna be rude but I dont know who this guy is. I know it is definitely not a girl.  

I lifted my head to see who is this guy. I thought I would be blind because of the sunlight. It is so bright that I can't see the guy's face

 

 

"Are you alright? Is your eyes hurt?" The guy asked me.

 

 

"Oh! I -I am fine. fine. really fine. B-but the sun is really bright. That's why I couldn't open my eyes that much" I was stammering. I dont know why but I started to become nervous. My heart is beating so fast. really fast.

 

 

I guess because I am talking to a stranger.

I cant see him clearly but I noticed he tilted his head.

 

 

"huh?? S-sun?? bright? but Minah-ssi it is just 4am. The sun's still sleeping" I heard him chuckle.

 

 

"ehh?? It is still sleeping?? eh? but why it is so bright? I couldn't even see you" I pouted.

 

 

"You couldn't see me?" he sounded shocked.

 

 

"nae" I nodded. "Hmm, who are you then?"

 

 

The guy steps forward. He leaned closer to me. My heart starts to become nervouse again. I could hear the construction site inside my heart. It feels like my heart is going to explode.

 

 

He is only inch away from me."Could you see me now?" He smiled.

I could see his pretty face. I could feel his breathe. My heart won't stop racing.

"Im Ljoe, you silly" He started to laugh while he ruffled my hair.

He back away.

 

 

I giggled at my silliness. "Err? silly me hahaha."

 

 

"uhm. are you with someone?"

 

 

"Supposetedly" I answered then I sighed.

 

 

"then can I walk you to the school? you should teach your boyfriend a good manner that guys should always walk his girl to the school"

 

 

"Boyfriend??? I dont have one. I was supposed to be with Sulli"

 

 

"Oh! I thought you have one. If she doesnt arrive we'll walk together. ara?"

 

 

I nodded. I am pretty sure Sulli would arrive here. She never fails to do that.

 

 

The wind suddenly blew really hard. Something got inside my eyes. Ljoe noticed it and started blowing gently my eyes.

 

 

*electric. electric shock.e e e eelectric shock*

 

 

My phone suddenly rang. I took it out and saw a text from Sulli-ssi.

 

 

"Hhhm.. on the second thought I'll not wait for sulli anymore. Let's walk to school together then " I faked a smile.

 

I was really sad that Sulli said she won't be attending class today because she was sick.

Ljoe and I walked side by side.

 

 

[Sulli's POV]

 

I was walking happily so I can tell Minah that I saw Ljoe My darling's Me2day.

I would tell her that Ljoe had lots of selca, and I downloaded it to my phone.

Minah might think i am a sasaeng but she would understand me.

 

I am really excited to-

 

I stopped walking. I stopped thinking. My happy virus is gone.

Why am I seeing this?

 

I thought she- ugh! Is she hiding something from me??

 

I ran away teary eyed. I started texting Minah

 

To Minah

10**********

 

I am not feeling well. i will be absent. bye

 

 

I felt betrayed. It hurts that she lied to me.

and she likes the guy I like too.

 

 

but what hurts most is she is kissng Ljoe.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yay I updated again. What do you guys think??

Is sulli a bad girl to think like that? and misunderstood everything??

I love you guys. Comment what do you think. Subscribe :D

 

-Byungminah<3