mysterious soccer player........

Love Virus

no one's pov

Sulli walked to minah so they can have lunch.                                                                                                                                                     she then saw minah staring at ljoe, she then waved at minah's face but minah didnt noticed it at all.

"Hmmm... Please dont tell me that she likes my ljoe too>< please no.. Please no.." Sulli said in her mind while she was biting her lower lip while frowning

She then tapped minah's desk with her both hands and said "YAH! Wake up!" This scared minah.

 

Minah's pov

I dont know what has gotten into me, but everytime ljoe dude smile, I feel electricity hitting my heart.                                                     I guess th-- suddenly someone BANGED on my desk. I stand out of scared. Then I touched my chest it's beating so fast. Ljoe looked at me and asked if im alright, I just nodded and looked at who scared me. When I saw it was sulli I pouted and said "wae? songsaengnim might get angry with what you did and yo--" she cut me off before i finish my sentence

"it's breaktime already, nevermind~ let's just eat our lunch i am soo much hungry" she said as she touch her tummy.

 

we went to the cafeteria hand in hand. dont get me wrong me and my sulli doenst have anything aside from being bestfriends. it's what friends do right??

 

"WOW!!! our cafeteria is jinjja big!!" both of us say in our amazement.

"kaja!" sulli said as she was dragging me towards the cafeteria.

while she was dragging me, i saw someone familiar to me. i let go of sulli's hands, the guy i saw made my heart weak. i mean my body felt really weak when i saw him. it was my ex boyfriend shin dongho. it even broke my heart to zillion pieces when i saw him with another girl. they are so lovey dovey and i dont wanna see everything so i ran off. while ranning off with my teary eyes i bumped onto someone and spilled what he was drinking all over me and err?? him or her i really didnt see a clear view of him coz of my tears. the person then brought me to the clinic and offered a pe. i didnt even noticed that i had lots of scratches and i had bruise on my forhead. he nursed my bleeding knee, cleaned my face. now i can see a clear view of this person.

"...Omo it's...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Jaejin... my favourite soccer player"