What was that for???

Love Virus

[Minah's POV]

 

 

i preceeded to the cafeteria.

i ran as i saw where Sulli sits.

I jumped at her back and hugged her tightly.

i had felt that she was a bit startled with what i had done.

 

"Miss me eh?" i chuckled as i .

 

"ANI!" She said codly and shooked her head. "You got lost right?" she sipped her juice and chuckled after.

 

I was about to answer when i got distracted with the glowing face in front of me.

Now i get it why they are saying he is handsome. Ljoe.

 

"He sure is a handsome guy." i mumbled

 

[Sulli's POV]

 

 

"Did you say something?" i asked minah, but she seemed preoccupied while looking at Ljoe.

 

I wanted to ask Minah why is she looking at Ljoe. And where did she go. why didnt she said it to me. but im afraid Ljoe might take it the wrong way.

and get a wrong impression of me.

 

I noticed that Ljoe looked at Minah who is still hugging me. He smiled at minah. and asked

" Do I have Something on my face?" while he was touching his beautiful face.

 

[Minah's POV]

 

"Do I have Something on my face?"

 

i got distracted when Ljoe asked me.

 

"OH No you dont Have!" i said while i was sitting next to Sulli. " And for you Sulli-ah! i was not lost. I was in the Clinic"

I smiled while i poked her.

 

"OH! I should be going! I still need to go to the office. and im already finishe thanks for your company" he said as he looked at his watch.

he gave an eye smile while thanking us. or i mean Sulli.

 

when Ljoe was out of sight, I felt Sulli hitted me lightly on my arm "Yah!! why do you keep on looking at him??"

sulli pouted. oh this girl is really cute. as i thought she likes Ljoe.

 

"Ah! nothing! I was just curious why everybody likes him including you!" i pointed to her "excluding me" i pointed to myself.

"But STILL!! I dont SEE the Cuteness or Appeal from him" i say as i emphasize the words Still and See. ok i am a liar. i really

see everyone's point that ljoe is handsome and dreamy.

 

"ASSA!! What a relief!" Sulli says as she smiles and puts her hands on her chest as a sign of relief. " I like Ljoe and I wont feel good if we were liking the same guy" i just chuckled and nodded at her. 

 

"arasso. arasso!'

 

I started to sweat. As I saw the Image of a person approaching me.

 

I could sense that Sulli was curious with how i look like now.

"yah! why-" she wasn't able to finish what she was about to say.

 

"Hey" he said in a soft yet dreamy voice. " How are you? Where have you been? You're

getting prettier. And you know what? I tink i still love you."

 

What? Still? Think? Pretty? what is he saying!

I was really angry to him and I poured a glass

of juice to his face.

 

"DONGHO!! WAE!? WAE IREONI?? WAE!? Why are doing this?? why are you like this?

SHIN DONGHO! You cant fool me!! Dont spin my head again!"

 

With that i left him dummfounded. I could see everyone shocked with what i had done.

I could feel their glances at me. Some are whispering to what i had done. but i Didnt mind them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Again I updated late TT.TT sorry I am really bust at school. Genetics, Botany, Abnormal Psychology, Cognitive Psychology and Education 30 is killing me. nah im just kidding xD they just give lot's of HW hahaha.