Along time.. I want to see you again, I guess?

Love Virus

 

“ok I’m ok im not hurt or affected, how can i? it’s already been two years since I broke up with dongho, and what is it to me if he has a new girl friend.” i said to myself as i enter my new school.

 

The new school that I am  entering is the same school that dongho attends. It is just a coincidence that I had transferred to Jisun High. I just wish I won’t see him anymore. Besides Jisun high is really big, I guess.

 

By the way my name Is Bang Minah. I am 17 years old. I am cheerful, bubbly cheerful and bubbly and cheerful I guess that’s who I am hahaha.but seriously I can’t explain who really I am.

“why do you look so pale and nervous minah??” sulli curiously asks me.

“no it’s nothing, I think it’s because it’s our first day and most of the students are new to me, and we don’t know them……. And….. i-i-i-I … am…………….. afraid…….of…………” I answered in nonsense.

“eh?? Minah?? I don’t understand, are you an alien?? Huh? Haha just kidding. Ya! Afraid of what? Afraid of dongho?? You shouldn’t be! That piece of jerk you shouldn’t care about him! Ne?? sulli said to me pissed off.

“I know I shouldn’t and I am not afraid of him” I lied.

“I think you still love him and your afraid to see him. Don’t lie to me I know you better than anyone else”

“ani!! It is because we’re new and we might get lost that’s why I am nervous.” I lied again to her.

 

Sulli had always been there for me. We knew each other since kindergarten. She hates dongho for what he did to me. She doesn’t like jerks like dongho. And I know when we would bump to dongho sulli would definitely hit him. Just the thought of it I am laughing. Sulli is like my boyfriend. She will do everything jst to make me happy and not to be hurt. Maybe if sulli’s a guy I would definitely date her!

 

I am weird aren’t i?? oh!! Shoot! I forgot about our class! Maybe I should stop daydreaming and I should walk faster.

 

“sulli! Pali!! We can’t be late!” I said as I drag her to the hallways.

 

Finally we arrived in front of the room.

 

I breathed out loudly “so this is it our new life” I said as I opened the back doors. Sulli and I sitted next to each other. We are waiting for the teacher to come. The door opens! Wiiipee!! The teacher’s here!

 

The teacher came with 2 students from overseas.

 

“class they are foreign students so be nice to them” the teacher pleased the students.

“Aish!!, what does songsaengnim mean by that?? She doesn’t even know us!! And she said that”

Sulli asks me.

“omo! mollayo! oh! Wait I think it’s because you look like a gangster” I jokingly answered

 

Sulli noticed that im already me. I mean you could see that I am not nervous anymore right?? Hahahaha. Maybe sulli is my mother she knows me so well. She knows that whenever the word “dongho” is brought up I would be doing weird things or my mood wouldn’t be good.

 

“now I know” sulli whispered.

“sulli-ah!! Listen to songsaengnim she might get angry to you and punish you because you talk to yourself” I said like I was threatening her.

“nae! Nae! I’ll listen”