Under the cherry tree

NagareBoshi (shooting star)

Finally when the lunch bell chimmed, all the students stood up and ran out of the classroom to get their lunches, After Minami had swam through the cluster of students in the hall to fetch her lunch, she sat down at her desk and opened her lunch box. Suddenly Minami's felt somthing tap her head, a sharp gasp escaped, just as she jerked her head to see that it was who Taiyou had tapped a note book on her head,

     "Hehe, you let your guard down Minami," he smiled.

Taiyou pulled up a chair next to Minami and handed the note book back to Minami then placed his lunch beside hers.

     "It was really interesting, I was so into it I couldn't stop reading!" He grinned.

Minami smiled in return then stared at her food. It was so long since she ate infront of somebody, she was so uncomfortable being in the presence of someone as she ate.

     "Its a very nice day today, it would be a shame to eat inside, so I'll eat outside," she said, with the thought that this was a great escape plan.

     "I agree, can I tag along?"  he asked, without realising he had spoiled her plan.

With a big sigh she agreed and walked towards the door,

     "Oh lunch is going to be over soon, we better hurry," exclaimed Taiyou, as he grabed Minami's arm and ran out the door.

 Minami who was terrible at physical activity stumbled along behind him. When the two of them arrived outside Taiyou sat under a tree,  Minami, exhausted from the running collapsed to the ground beside Taiyou. Taiyou organized his lunch and then started to eat, as for Minami she tried her best to pretend that Taiyou wasn't there so she could eat peacefuly, but it did work that well, since Taiyou sat so close to her she practicly had no space at all, and was completely stiff when ever Taiyou, made any sort of movement that came close to her, In the end they didn't really have a good conversation, and were even interupted when the bell chimmed its annoying loud chime.

     "There's the bell, I guess we should get going," sighed Taiyou as he picked his lunch up and walked his way towards the school.

     "Ah! wait!" exclaimed Minami, trying to catch up to him.

Suddenly she started to feel dizzy, then her legs gave in on her, and she tripped and fell, Minami moaned in pain, as Taiyou came running to her side. 

     "What, what happened?!? are you alright?" Taiyou asked anxiously, and then continuing to dump loads of questions on her.

     "Are you ok? Does it hurt? Are you numb? Do you have a fever? Need Ice? Should I take you to the nurse?!?!" he blurted out all at once, it was nearly impossible to understand.

    "Its alright, No worries!" she said as she steadied her self back on her feet, and then smiled.

     "Are you sure??" He asked in doubt, wondering whether she was lying or telling the truth.

He then shook his head, he was still worried, dispite what  ever she told him.

     "I'm going to get you to the infirmary, just in case," said Taiyou.

     "Didn't I tell you? I'm alright, see look how energetic I a-," but then suddenly everything went white, her body numbed all over and then she colapsed to the ground.

Authors note: so? did you like it? I fixed my dialog so it's easier to read now, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!