What was your wish?

NagareBoshi (shooting star)

It was past 1:00 and Minami was in her apartment's balcony, gazing at the stars, with a bright smile, waiting for a shooting star to pass by, hoping she could make a wish, she waited, and waited. But nothing seemed to happen, Minami gave out a long sigh, as she turned around and steped back into her room.

     "A shooting star!!" came a voice from the neighbour's balcony.

Minami dashed out into the balcony and in the corner of her eye was the shooting star, Minami quickly clapped her hands together and closed her eyes, a few seconds passed and then Minami opened her eye's again

     "So, what did you wish for?" asked the voice from eailer.

 Minami slowly adverted her eye's from the star filled sky, until they met with his eyes, leaning againist  the railing of his balcony, with a sly smile, and a captivating look in his eye, was handsome looking boy. Minami quickly ran into her room once more, it surprised her, it was the first time in awhile since a guy spoke with such interest, she was usually teased by them, so much that she had gotten used to it.

     "Hel-lo?? why are ya being so silent, I'm coming over," said the guy.

     "Wai-t" Minami stumbled into the balcony floor. 

     "Hey, you alright?" He said as he swiftly leaped over the gap between the two balconys.

Minami looked up to see the guy's hand stretched out,

     "Here," he said, stretching his hand out, then he helped Minami back on her feet.

    "Thank- thankyou," She smiled, gazing into his faded green colored eye's, "warm like the sunlight trickiling through the green leave's of the tree's," she thought. 

   "So you finally spoke, I like your voice, it's nice.." He said. he slugishly scratching his head.

Minami's face and ear's went bright red, her eye's nervously wandering the room. Realising he had embarrased her he tried to change the subject, then he remembered he hadn't introduced him self yet,

    "Ah, sorry for the late introduction but, My name is Domoto Taiyou, call me Taiyou, and you?"grinned Taiyou,

    "I'm Hasao Minami, call me Mina-chan..ah..maybe Minami will do," she giggled.

Suddenly another guy stepted out into Taiyou's balcony,

     "Hey, Taiyou what are you doing?, "said the guy

     "Huh? flirting with your neighbour? how bold of you," laughed the guy,

     "Shouichirou! shut up thats not it," yelled Taiyou,

     "Don't mind him, he just a random idiot I know," said Taiyou.

     "A random idiot? hooow~ cold of you, speaking to your brother like that~" whined Shouichirou, as he stole glance's of Minami. Minami let a little giggle escape,

     "Pfft, you seem to be on good term's with your brother, how nice," giggled Minami as she stared at the both of them.

"Hah! do you even know how much of a pain in the neck he is??" complained Taiyou.

"of course I wouldn't know," She sighed as she gazed at the starry sky with a smile.

there was a sudden silence, Shoichiro left the balcony.

"Well, it's late and I better get to bed, see you!" Minami said then waved goodbye, and then steped back into her room and slid the door closed.

Taiyou, leaped back into his balcony, then slid the door closed and locked the locks, he plunked himself down on his bed, wondering what she ment by "of course she wouldn't know." Minami changed into her pajama's then tucked her self snug in bed, "of course I wouldn't know, I've never had to deal with other people other then myself, thats just how its been up until now, alone, no sibling's, an only child, parent's who don't love me, no true friends to support me." she thought as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Author's note: so did you like the first chapter of my new story? thanks for reading :D Art by me.