Mimicking fake light

NagareBoshi (shooting star)

Minami, in great pain opened her eyes, to see that she was no where, in a dark void where nothing exsited, nothing created, except her.

      "It hurts I can't breathe, somebody help!" she screamed, her voice resounding in the dark void.

Suddenly a faint but gentle light appeared around her, it slowly expanded, banishing the dark void and surrounding her with gentle light.   

     "Minami, Minami, we are right here, no need to worry..Mama and Papa are with you," said the faint voices, emerging from the light.

Hearing the faint voices, Minami thought to how comfertable she was..how nostalgic it felt..and how wonderful if felt, as the voices eaised her pain away, she once more closed her eyes in relief. Suddenly the light flashed a blood stained color and the void reappeared, but now ingulfted in fire.

     "We Hate you, Minami, your Useless to us," Laughed the voices, as all of the pain was thrown back into her, edding all her strength away.

Minami felt as if she was going to die, and there was no escaping from it, as she was slowly losing all hope, suddenly, she heard a voice, not a fathers voice, nor a mothers voice, but a boy's voice, it was somewhat anxious, but had alot of meaning to it.

      "MINAMI!" exclaimed a voice. 

Minami, slowly opened her eyes, trying her best to stable her blurry vision, when her eyes finally adjusted she saw Taiyou's relieved face.

     "thank goodness you came to, are you alright?" asked Taiyou.

Minami nodded in return, her eyes wondering around the the room. The familiar pale bare walls, the desk and cabinets packed with medical care tools, and the lady standing behind Taiyou, wearing a long white lab coat. Soon enough she realised that she was laying on a bed in the infirmary.

     "Are you still feeling weak? you were shivering alot just now, I've already patched up that sprained ankle, now all I need you to do is take the medicine for your fever, Minami," said the Nurse.

Minami replied with a weak yes, and then sat up, Taiyou still sitting by her side.

      "You really are a big liar aren't you?" laughed Taiyou, as the Nurse went into the cabinets to find the medicine

      "But, really, thank god your okay," he added.

She smiled, then realised the warmth from her right hand, she looked down, and to her surpirse she was holding Taiyou's hand! she quickly pulled her hand away in embarrassment.

     "Um, why?" she asked, adverting her eyes from Taiyou's gaze.

Taiyou, who forgot to let go of her hand when she came to, was panicking to gather an explaination. The Nurse came back to the bed where Minami sat, and giggled to her self.

      "Taiyou told me that you were clutching into his hand for the time he carried you here after you fainted, he couldn't free him self from your grip,"It was embarrasing carrying her here, but holding my hand? thats a whole new level of embarrassment!" is what Taiyou said to me after arriving here," chuckled the Nurse.

      "AHH! you told!!" shouted Taiyou, his face bright red.

Minami couldn't believe she did such a troublesome thing to Taiyou. She blushed as Taiyou looked back at her, directly in the eyes. Minami and Taiyou were both at a loss of words, as the two of them were about to say something when the Nurse handed the medicine to Minami, Minami looked at her smile, then smiled back. She took the pill and layed her head back down on the pillow, and looked at Taiyou's silly embarrassed smile.

    "You should get some more rest, your fever has dropped, but its still a fever, okay?" insisted the Nurse.

    "Okay," she replyed.

    "And Taiyou, you really should get back to class, now that Minami has let go of your hand," said the Nurse, trying to keep her self from laughing.

    "Fine, I'll go ok?" He hissed, while pouting. "See ya tomorrow Minami," he added, waving at her.

Taiyou stepped out the door and left, it kinda disappointed Minami, but she was truly happy that he went out of his way to bring her here, and even wait till she came to. Minami closed her eyes and right before she fell asleep she thought for a momment. "why was I disappointed?" she wondered, as she drifted off into a dream, and not a like the one earlier, one with a happy ending.

Authors note: NEW CHAPTER!!!!!! lol, so how'd  you like it? leave feed back pwease!