Happy Anniversary

A.Mi.GO

      It was one year later and Myeong had graduated from her high school. Today was also December 3rd; Myeong and Dongwoon’s anniversary. Myeong was asleep in her room, but was woken up when she heard loud clanging in the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes and saw a small red box on the side table with a golden bow tied onto it. She smiled and grabbed the box, opening it to see a silver two-heart shaped pendant necklace. She gently traced her fingers along it.  

     Noticing a note on the side table, she picked that up too. 

 

      Saranghae, yeobo. It read, making Myeong smile again. More clanging was heard from the kitchen and Myeong sighed, getting out of bed. What on earth is going on? She thought to herself as she went to the kitchen, taking her necklace with her.

 

      Dongwoon was in the kitchen holding a pot in the pan and pouting. He was startled when he saw Myeong and set the pot and pan down on the counter. He went over to her and smiled. “Happy Anniversary, yeobo~” he said in a sing song voice. He kissed her on the lips gently and grabbed the box from her hand, helping her put on the necklace.

      “It’s beautiful.” she confessed, touching the pendant again.

 

      “But not as beautiful as you~’ he informed her with another kiss.

 

      She chuckled when she saw the mess in the kitchen. He was clumsy after all. “Why don’t we go out to eat instead? Easier?” she asked him. He nervously laughed and nodded his head in agreement. She kisses him and goes to get ready, leaving him in charge of cleaning up. 

      “Aish...” he said, looking at the mess. 

 

      After he finished cleaning, Myeong came out wearing dark jeans, a buttoned up jacket, and a scarf. He smirked when he saw that she had her hair up in a half-do. She smiled and they kissed each other before walking outside hand in hand. “Saranghae,” he told her. “Saranghae.”

 


Yo~ This was a short story~ And it was supposed to be x) Hoped you liked it!