short rant~^^ [you can ignore this chapter, really c:]

Explanations

hey guys short update here, first of allz i didnt start with a gif because somebody unsubbed D: but thats fine, the rest of you guys are 1098765 times better than that one person C: im not even bugged about that, im more bugged by the TVN Taxi thing.

i just wanted to say that the TVN Taxi thing did kind of get on my nerves, and I'm a practical person, not like if-i-dint-see-it-it-didnt-happen; SO yeah, if you are that kinda person, you can ignore this chapter. I'm just brainstorming here and hopefully by the end of the chap i will get something out of it.

you guys know what happened right?

SHINee chose Jonghyun as the guy with most females' phone numbers, and they even had a short clip of him using his phone. But he wasnt even sending a text! Did you guy see?? He was scrolling up and down something. He has an iPhone. If he was sending something, part of the screen would be green, indicating his sent text, but his screen was completely white. He could be reading a fanfic, you know! He was scrolling up and down reading a piece of text! Long text, too, okay.

It's obvious he wasn't texting someone directly, like one-to-one, so maybe yeah it was a group chat like whatsapp.

This thing has been driving me crazy for about, what, 24 hours now? Who could he possibly be texting in that group chat? It must be celebrity friends but which celeb friends? He isn't social at all! I thought Key was the one with most females' contacts? Perhaps it's his male friends' female friends... heck there's a huge chance Key could be in that group chat, too, you know. What with his connections. 70% of SHINee's friends are Key's friends first, so yea.

So, Key said they chose him for "a reason". Usually, before the show starts being recorded, the talk show hosts give the guests an idea of what they'd ask them later on, so the guests would be prepared. So most probably they had already discussed the female phone numbers thing beforehand and already planned to pick Jonghyun, for a "reason", not because he really had most number of females' contacts. There is no logical explanation for it; obviously Key has the most females' numbers and they just picked Jonghyun for him to perhaps realize something the other members had been wanting him to see lately. 

That would explain why Key and Minho were laughing after they chose him: because they'd already planned it, and the reason they chose to pick him made them laugh.

So. WHAT IS THAT REASON? There are several possibilities: Jonghyun being addicted to his phone, so saying that would make him wake up to the reality that s weren't okay with him being away from them, but this isn't really possibleh because he is still really close with all the other members. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE REASON IS. Another psosible reason is that perhaps Jonghyun is addicted to reading fanfics, and that's why they laughed, because its super embarrasssing.

Kay, so right now i feel slightly better because I've managed to decipher that it was a group chat/ fanfic/ any reading material that he was reading on his phone (it just isnt logical that he was chatting, unless of course he goes on Omegle, the anonymous friend-making site, and pedos people), and that JongMinKey have this private circle of bromance OnTae cant seem to go in (which is actually really sad) that they share certain secrets that they use to sabotage each other on talk shows.

Okay, I'm happy now :D

Also because Jonghyun kept looking at the main camera at the floor between him and Onew that clearly showed Key :3333

YAY FOR HAPPINESS:

|

image

I LOVE THAT LAST ONE C': and whichever fan that took the photo.

i love you all, commenters, readers and subscribers wakaaka hoped you enjoyed the rant (if you didnt, I apologise :L)

TILL THE NEXT MOMENT. WHICH IS PERHAPS SOON.