Another Kind of Fairy Tale.

Forbbiden Secret

“Of course I didn’t do it,” Jay smirked confidently.

“Then who, why did he die, why does he know about you...creatures?” I turn to Jolin for answers.

“I...I really don’t know why your father knows, but I know he killed your father, maybe not with his own hands but he is behind it,” Jolin finished looking down now, but still looking as stunningly beautiful even though she looks sort of shrivelled up like a dried up rose.

                I was speechless, out of words. I wasn’t sure what I could say, to either of them. I had so many questions running through my head. Who are these people. As if reading my confusing.

“I’m your guardian fairy, every fairy has someone to protect till the day it’s time for them to die, and I am yours. Jay likes to play against us and sometimes kill the ones we try to protect,”

“No, no, no, fairies can’t exist, it’s just not true, this is just another bad dream right?” I panicked, I know I should believe her, she did disappear in front of me and there is no way someone can be as gorgeous and exotic looking as Jolin, but my mind just rejects all thoughts.

“I’m sorry love, it’s not, but don’t worry I’ll make sure you enjoy the remaining time you have to live,” Jay said holding out his hand for me to take.

“No, I don’t believe either of you, what are you?” I looking at his hand, wondering if my hand would burn if I touched it.

“I’m different from Jolin, very different, you’ll find out soon enough my love” He whispered before stepping back into the shadows.

“Wait!” I shout, I need to know if he’s the one that will kill me.

“Gui Gui, please stay away from him, as far away as you possibly can,” Jolin warned me, her eyes sort of pleading.

“What’s going on,” I finally ask not sure if it made sense to her or not.

“I can’t tell you, you already know too much, please you may not tell anyone about us, if you do, I would grow weak and eventually die,” I felt guilty now for not believing her. I wanted to go up to her and give her a hug, not sure if I’d be able to even grasp her.

“I’m sorry,” I looked away now, wishing so much to be in bed, safe in the covers of my bed sheets.

“Its fine, do you want me to take you home? Or do you still want to go by the lake?” Jolin came over towards me and gently touched her hand to my shoulder. It was so warm like she carried the sun in her hands, but it didn’t burn me it just felt soothing.

“I...I’d like to go home,” I looked at her face now examining the intricate vines and beautiful flowers that drape around her.

“Would you like me to take you home then?” She offered me again. I just nodded, feeling safer with her now.

                Jolin gently put her arms around my shoulder, and led me back where I came from towards home. The whole way I could only stay silent, I didn’t know what to say or what to ask. Everything was so confusing and to sudden for me. First my nightmares, and now fairy tales coming to life, what’s next?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long, had alot to do. i had work four days in a row so im exhausted dis week X_X so sorry for da late update