Begin

The Proposition

 

Chapter 1

 

". . . Begin. . ."



" Ya! C'mon, get up! We have a meeting with Manager-hyung in an hour!" Jung Yunho shouted as he raced down the hallway of the appartment, flinging open the doors to each bedroom. The first room he invaded was the one he and the eldest member of Dong Bang Shin Ki, Kim Jaejoong, shared. Near running, he bounded straight over to the bed and stopped at its edge.


" Jaejoong-ah, wake up," He said softly, catching the shoulder of the older boy and shaking him gently. " C'mon. We need to go." Yunho shook him a bit harder, causing him to awaken with a start.


" Don't eat that, Junsu!" Jaejoong exclaimed, sitting up in his bed. He breathed out a sigh of relief as he realized it'd just been a dream and that Junsu wasn't eating what he wasn't supposed to. Aish, he hoped not.


" Aish, it was just a dream," He said, his breath coming out in small pants. " Oh. Yunho-ah, what did you want?" Jaejoong asked, finally noticing his roomate standing over him. He yawned and stretched up toward the ceiling, exposing some of the creamy pale skin of his stomach.


" You need to get dressed. We have a meeting today with Manager-hyung." Yunho urged as he backed up and out of the room. Jaejoong's brown eyes widened as the realization dawned on him. He threw the covers back and scrambled out of the bed. They couldn't be late. It could be a matter of life or death. And more than likely their death if they didn't get there on time.


Yunho jogged to the next room, where middle members Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun were sleeping peacefully.


" Get up, guys!" Yunho repeated, ripping the covers off of Junsu's sleeping form and doing the same to Yoochun.


"What's your problem, hyung?" Junsu yawned, turning onto his side and reaching for the comforter. Yoochun turned over and sprawled on his stomach, falling back asleep quickly.


"We have to go. C'mon, wake up. We have a meeting to get to." Yunho said again, starting to lose patience. They had to leave soon if they wanted to get there on time. He paused and thought for a moment for how to get them out of bed.


" Junsu-ah, if you and Yoochun aren't up in the next 15 seconds, I'm popping your soccer ball." Yunho threatened. smiling as he got a response from the younger member. Junsu quickly rolled out of bed and stumbled sleepily over to Yoochun. He dragged the sleeping boy from the bed. groaning as he pulled him along and straight off the edge. Yoochun hit the ground with a loud 'thud'.'




" I'm awake. " He said, his voice muffled into the carpeted floor. Junsu clumsily tried to help him to his feet and both stumbled over each other in an attempt to get to the bathroom.


" You guys have 10 minutes." Yunho yelled to them, as he walked briskly to the remaining bedroom.


"Time to get up. . ." Yunho trailed off as he saw that Shim Changmin, the maknae of the group, was already up and was in fact sprawled out on his bed playing DS.


"Hm?" Changmin asked, looking over the screen to Yunho standing in his doorway. He held an innocent look as he raised a brow at him.


" Uh. . . Just get dressed, okay?" Yunho replied before turning to walk away.


"Okay, hyung!" Changmin chirped, getting out of bed and waiting until Yunho was down the hall before hopping back in bed and continuing to play his DS.



" Turn off the DS and get dressed or I'm throwing it out the window." Yunho shouted suddenly from down the hallway, causing him to jump. He quickly turned the game off and shoved it on his pillow before scrambling around his room for clothes.


Ten minutes later and everyone was dressed, waiting in the small entry area near the door.


"Did everyone go to the bathroom?" Yunho asked as he started opening the door.


" We're not little kids, hyung." Junsu whined. " You don't have to keep asking us if we've gone to the bathroom."


"Yeah, really." Changmin seconded.


" Alright. But I don't want to have to pull over so you guys can go. So you better go now if you have to." Yunho said, turning and waiting. Junsu exchanged looks with him, and he and Changmin turned around to go use the restroom. After a few more minutes they were all back in the foyer.


"Now, is everyone ready to leave now?" Yunho asked, one last time. They all nodded and they filed out of the apartment, making sure to lock it their way out. They all piled into the car that awaited them in the front and rode along to the SM Entertainment building.