Step Up Revolution

Complicated Love

It was a Sunday afternoon and Junho came to pick Hyoyeon up for a date. After a delicous meal, they decided to watch a movie.

"Wait here, I'll go to restroom for a while." Junho said and left Hyoyeon while she looked at the posters hang around the room.

"What movie should I get?" She mumbled to herself until her eyes fall for a poster containing a couple standing close with his hand on her stomach; it was so intent and alluring.

Hyoyeon felt her body tremble. Oh, my, it was Step Up Revolution! She has always been a fans of that movie ever since the first one being shown at 2006. She will watch it and learn all the moves again-

She stopped thinking.

Looking down, she could felt nothing on her legs. They were numb and frozen.

Her legs weren't moving; they couldn't feel anything.

Junho came back and confused when Hyoyeon wasn't replying him. He saw what she was looking at and choose the movie...

 

The opening dance part was really awesome. And then the gallery dance, the dance on the restaurant.... everything. Everything was awesome. Despite her squeezing feeling, Hyoyeon was watching the movie intently and it's slowly building this determination inside her heart, urging her to start dancing again.

After the last dancing part, Hyoyeon was more than determined to get back her life. This is it.

"Junho." Hyoyeon called out before he opened the car door for her.

"Yes?" Junho asked, feeling confuse with her gleaming dark eyes.

It tells him something. It's like saying, 'I have this thing called life and I'm going to pursue it no matter what'.

And it made him shivers.

"I want to dance again."

With that, Junho felt his heart started to crumble.

 

Three months pass by like a minute.

Hyoyeon has started her treatment so that she will be able to walk again and Junho will be there every time she needed him. Everything went right.

"I love this music." Hyoyeon said while sipping her tea.

She was taking a rest in the treatment room with Junho. The nurses played the music from High School Musical 'Can I have this dance?'.

"You do?" Junho raised his eyebrow.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"Well, I do too." He chuckled. "Will you believe it if I said I like to dance too?"

"Are you serious?" Hyoyeon's eyes got bigger.

I started liking dancing since I met you. Your love for dance made me to love it too. He thought as he smiled through the dance.

They were so close as they dance, with Junho held Hyoyeon tightly, afraid her legs would just give up and fall again. Junho smiled at her as they began to sway, and their eyes locked in comfortable silence.

He stared at her for long enough before slowly leaning in and she closed her eyes, giving him the permission to kiss her.

They kissed and Hyoyeon felt that she was in the nine cloud.

"So," He leaned his forehead on hers, "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Oh man. Cliffhanger. I know how much you guys want to strangle me because this story is keeping hiatus..... I'm DEEPLY sorry.