.Prologue.

Complicated Love

A girl was holding a plastic bag while counting money in her hand. She looked right and left and cross the street after making sure there's no car. But in the middle of crossing the roads, the plastic bag was torn and everything fall to the driveway. She turns left and right in confusion and took her stuff with her hand. There's no one around, not even a person as it was a way to a small country. She sighed in relieved as she thought it's okay without looking around once again. But as she stood and walked, a car heading towards her with fast speed and the girl's stuff fall one more time. She walked quickly  but the car hit her as it cannot be stop. She crashed to the car, her body rolling up and down to the street.

A man with expensive suit walked out from the car, sweat was all around his forehead, his suit tighten because of the sweat. He confused of what should he do until he slowly carry the girl, who is now bathing in blood. He put her on the back seat, laying her down. He sits back to the driver's seat and a girl beside him grab his hand.

"Oppa, what are you going to do?" The girl beside him asked worriedly.

"Of course bring her to the hospital," He wears the seatbelt and he drove away.

'Please save,' he thought, sweat dripping from his forehead.

 

Hyoyeon felt so dizzy and blink a few times, looking at the ceiling, the lamp was seen so dark. She tried to take a deep breath, but it was so hard to just take a deep breath. She felt like she was on a bed, and why everything seems so rush? She closed her eyes and she could hear :

"Do not die!"

"Please wake up!"

But Hyoyeon's eyes felt really hard to opened.

And with that, she closed her eyes.

 

Once again, Hyoyeon finds herself felt dizzy, but this time was a lot more better.

"Hyo," She heard her mother called.

"Omma," She smiled and tried to get up. But her body ache everywhere, and worst, she couldn't felt her legs. "Where am I? What happened?" She asked in confusion and looked around.

"You're in the hospital," Her mom tried not to look at her eyes.

"What happened?!" Hyoyeon asked again, now in the edge of about to cry. She knew what happened, she knew she was in accident, but she couldn't bear to think of it before her mom said a word.

"It was an accident-"

"Why I couldn't feel my legs?!" She cried loudly, trying to reach her legs.

Her mom grabbed her hands, stopping her to move to much. "Hyo, calm down,"

"Why I couldn't feel my legs?!" She asked again, looking into her mom eyes.

"Honey, you-"

"You are paralyzed," Her dad said, looking away. He couldn't bear to see the lost in his daughter eyes.

Hyoyeon stopped moving, it's like her world stop moving. Her eyes stare at nothing, it was lifeless.

She felt that there's no use to live life anymore...

Her life was destroyed at the time she was paralyzed...

No... when she got to the accident.

She lay down at the bed, looking at the white ceiling with her lifeless eyes.

"Hyoyeon," Her mom called, but Hyoyeon didn't hear it.

As if she is dead.

Her legs were everything for her.

With her legs, she could move freely everywhere...

and most importantly.. she could dance.

But that has gone.

She closed her eyes, tears dripping down from the edge of her eyes.

Her mom could only cry in silent, laying her head on her husband shoulder, wondering why this accident happen to their only daughter.

 

Junho saw everything.

He was standing right in front of the door, at the small seen-through glass that was at the room door. He turned away as he saw the girl he crashed to, cried. He walked to the chair in front of the room and sit, blaming himself for driving that car.

"Oppa," The girl asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm not, Sunny-ah," Junho said.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," Junho replied.

"Oppa," Sunny asked. "How is she?"

"I don't know," He said again.

"Hey, come on, wake up!" Sunny grabbed her brother collar to wake him up. "You have to do something!"

"I don't know what I can do,"

"Then finds out!" Sunny looked at his eyes.

But he keeps silent.

"Oh my gosh, I have stupid brother with me." She mumbled as she looked inside the room through the seen-through glass. "I'm going inside," She said and knocked, before opening the door.

Junho is about to stop her, but she smack his hand.

"What are you doing?"

Junho heard the woman asked in cold tone.

"I want to-"

"We don't want anything from you!" The woman yelled.

In a second :

"Omma, why are you yelling?"

Junho heard the girl's voice.

Finally, he thought. After the operation, he hasn't seen the girl he-skip that-nor heard her voice. Her voice is beautiful, and he really hates himself for making the girl has to gone through a lot sadness.

"Ania, it's nothing," The woman replied the girl.

"Who are you?" The girl asked Sunny.

Well, I'm pretty sure she asked about Sunny, Junho thought.

"I'm Lee Soon-Kyu, but please call me Sunny,"

"And why are you here?" The girl asked.

"I'm visiting you,"

"Why?"

"Well-"

"Honey, you know, you should take a rest," The woman interrupted and bring Sunny out from the room. She closed the door. "Look, I don't want my daughter know who did this to her."

"But she has the right to know,"

"Yes, and knowing means hurting her."

"Mrs. Kim," Junho called. "I won't tell her."

"Of course you won't." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. "What I asked is what you felt lucky about, right?"

"Mrs. Kim, my brother is not a guy like that!"

"But," Junho continue what he wanted to say, "I wished to visit her everyday,"

"What-Oppa!"

"Why? So she can hurt more than she has?"

"She doesn't know I did it to her, as you said. I want to visit her everyday."

"Why?"

"I felt terrible and.... I wished I could fix my mistake by making her happy again,"

Mrs. Kim thought for a while before replying, "I'll consider it, but do not visit her before I agree you to," Then she walked back to the girl's room.

"What was that about?" Sunny asked Junho. "No, the right question is, what are you planning to?"

"I felt really terrible and if she can't smile because this lost... then I should be the one who being punished by looking at her sad face everyday."

"You are the dumbest brother ever!" Sunny said before leaving Junho.

I might be dumb... but I really can't bear to see that girl sad..., Junho thought, falling to the chair and he closed his eyes.