100th Days

Complicated Love

It was three months after the first time Junho came to visit Hyoyeon. He always come to visit even though it was late at night, he would just call her to look at him over the window. They lead a harmonious friendship, and Hyoyeon is so grateful having him around her. His smile, his cares, is everything she needs to live. Even when she can breath, she found it hard to open her eyes if Junho wasn't there.

Junho found himself missing her if he can't hear her voice even if it was only a day, so he went in night when she supposed to sleep already. But no, she was there, actually waiting for him. He doesn't know why, but butterflies seems in his stomach and his heart skip a beat faster when he saw her everyday.

 

"Hi," Junho called Hyoyeon over the phone.

"Hey," She greeted.

"I want to asked you to go out with me, next week." Junho said.

There was a long silence before she replied;

"I don't think I can,"

"Why?" He asked, almost jumped off his feet.

"Because I can't make myself presentable." She explained.

He chuckles, even though his heart a bit crampled hearing it.

That was happened because of him.

He brushed that mind off, and muttered, "Wear something nice, dress would work,"

"I said-" Hyoyeon was cut off because he has hung up.

He looked at his phone. The display picture on his phone was her picture. Her beautiful smile was on it. He tighten his grip on the phone.

"Joon," He called his secretary. "Buy for me a girl's dress. Medium size, and a pretty one. After that, send it to here," He handed Joon a paper.

"Okay, sir," Joon then walked out from his room.

 

Hyoyeon looked at her wardrobe. She took a deep sigh, taking out the shirt one by one. There is only a few dress and all of them can't be wore.

"Hyo! There is a package for you!" Her mom shouted.

"What is it?!" Hyoyeon push her wheelchair to the door.

Her mom run to Hyoyeon's room and gave Hyoyeon the package.

Hyoyeon took it and opened the package. "This is a dress," She amazed by the dress. "And it's beautiful."

"You right, the dress is beautiful," Mrs. Kim said, happy looking at her daughter satisfied dress.

"Who sent it?"

"There's a card, I guess.."

Hyoyeon took out a card from the package, and read;

You said that you don't have dress for the dinner... so I thought of buying you one. Wear this for tonight, I'll be picking you up, so get ready! - Lee Junho

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "I'm going to take a bath."

"Okay, honey,"

 

Night comes and Junho has arrived his car in front of Hyoyeon's house.

He walked out and knocked.

"Junho-ah," Mrs. Kim called.

"Good Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Kim," Junho greeted.

"Where are you taking her tonight? You never do this," Mr. Kim coughed and folded his newspaper.

"I'm thinking to take her out for dinner; don't worry, I'll take her back at ten." Junho smiled.

They have been always pretending like they were cool, because none of them want to hurt Hyoyeon by telling her the ugly truth. And their relationship was like parents and daughter's boyfriend terms.

"Don't take her out until late at night,"

"Well... tonight is kinda a special night," Junho confessed.

"What kind of special?" Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

"I can't tell." Junho grinned.

"Fine, then don't," Mrs. Kim pouted, and Mr. Kim chuckles.

"My wife has been pouting a lot since you came." Mr. Kim said.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Hyoyeon came out and all them look at her.

"We are." Junho smiled. "You looked gorgeous."

"Don't lie."

"I don't." Junho said.

"Well, then, you two should go now, time is tickling and I won't you make it as excuse if you come home late." Mrs. Kim said, pushing Hyoyeon's wheelchair towards the door.

At outside, Junho proceed the pushing and carried Hyoyeon in bridal style before letting her sit on the passenger seat.

"Thank you," She gave him a breath-taking smiled.

"A second ago I thought I was in heaven."

"Eh, why?"

"Because you smiled that way." Junho said cheekily and she slapped his shoulder.

After putting her wheelchair in the back, he drove his car off.

 

He brought her to a fancy dinner where only them inside.

"Where are we?"

"This is my new established restaurant, and you are the first one to taste!" Junho said, looking at the luxurious decorating restaurant.

"Are you serious?" She asked, can't believe her eyes that they were inside a luxurious restaurant.

"I don't lie," He grinned.

"I know, but this is..! This is too much!" She screamed and he pull a chair before carrying her onto the chair.

"Thank you," She said, feeling so happy.

"You're welcome," He said, and sitting across her. "Take out your best," He ordered to the waitress.

The waitress nodded and back a twenty minutes later with a tray. After putting all the food, she walked away.

"This is delicious!" Hyoyeon squealed. "What is this?"

"It's bread with creamy soup," Junho said in delight.

"But, Junho," She said, stopped eating. "Why did you bring me here?"

He stopped eating, and looked into her eyes. "Well, next week is our one hundred days." Junho munched his steak. "But I can't meet you, I'm having a meeting at Japan."

Hyoyeon pouted. "When will you be going?"

"Tomorrow morning and I'll be back the next day after our one hundred days."

Hyoyeon felt something wrong. She blushed when she realized what is it. "Why do we have one hundred days when we only friends?" She asked shyly.

Junho chuckles. "Because you are more than friends to me,"

Hyoyeon felt herself lost in her thoughts while her teeth began to munch nothing.

Junho laughed. "Hyo, down to earth!"

She back to her oldself and look at him. "I'm back, thank you."

Then they chatted and laughed.

 

"Thank you for driving me home," Hyoyeon said, "I have a great night,"

"Me too," He stopped his car.

He quickly took her wheelchair and carried her onto the wheelchair.

"Thanks," Hyoyeon said and Junho smiled, pushing the wheelchair to the front door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I have brought your daughter back!" He shouted and Mr. and Mrs. Kim opened the door.

"Hmm," Mr. Kim said, "Not bad, you don't pass the time."

"Of course, I won't disappoint you," Junho said. "For some days I can't come and I'll come here right away if I get back."

For a moments the parents were stunned, digesting what he is talking about.

"Oh.. okay," Mrs. Kim said, feeling weird why tell them that.

"I promise I will back as soon as possible." He said, bowed and leave.

"How was the night?" Mrs.  Kim asked, pushing the wheelchair.

"Great, mom," Hyoyeon said, can't wipe her smile off her face.

"We are happy you have a great night." Mr. Kim said.

"Well, goodnight!" Hyoyeon said, before closing her eyes.