Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 23)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing here?” DOngHae asked EUnSeo.

 

EunSeo pouted at him. “Aren’t you happy to see me?”

 

“Its not that I am not happy to see you.. It just you didn’t tell me that you are coming.”he is really surprised about it.

 

“I wanted to surprise you..” she smiled to him. “ I miss you so much..”

 

DonHae saw Hyuk and Kai in the living room of the house. Hyuk shook his head and Kai sighed.

 

“Where are you going to stay?” He asked.

 

“Hotel?” she asked.

 

“Hotels here in New York are really expensive..” HyunHee came. “I insist that you should stay here, but please let DongHae spend time with his son..” she said in a nice way.

 

EunSeo smiled. “Neh, thank you very much..”

 

“I’ll ask the maid to prepare a room for you..” she said and then she went inside the house.

 

“Noona, are you crazy?” Kai asked her.

 

“Kai..” Hyuk hold on to Kai’s shoulders. “She is your noona..”

 

HyunHee smiled at HyukJae. “Thank you oppa.. you should take a rest too..” and then she went back to her room. But then she saw Aiden is awake and already crying. “Baby why are you crying?”

 

“Daddy!” he shouted.

 

“Baby, your dad is not sleeping here.. “ she said and tried to stop him crying. But its not working.

 

Back at Hae and Eunseo.

 

“Are you mad because I am here?” said EunSeo.

 

“No, its not it..” he said.

 

“Yah HAe ah.” Hyuk came.

 

“WAe?” he asked.

 

“Aiden is awake..” Hyuk said. “HyunHee can’t stop him crying..”

 

“Neh, I’ll go..” he said.

 

“HAe..” EUnSeo hold on to HAe’s arms.

 

“EunSeo ah, mian but this is my son..” he said and remove her hands to his shoulders. And went to HyunHee’s room.

 

Hyuk sighed. “Try to understand it EunSeo shi..”

 

EunSeo nods at EunHyuk.

 

DongHae went to HyunHee’s room. He knocked three times and then he entered the room.

 

“Daddy!” Aiden exclaimed as he saw his dad.

 

“Shhh, why are you crying?” DongHae asked as he sat beside Aiden.

 

“Daddy left Aiden..” the kid sniffs.

 

“Aiden ah, I told you already..” HyunHee sighed.

 

DOngHae hold on to HyunHee’s hands. “It’s okay..” he smiled.

 

HyunHee nods and then she went to her walk in closet to change her clothes.

 

“You will sleep here daddy?” Aiden asked DOngHae  as he hug his father.

 

“You want me to sleep here?” Hae asked and then he pinch his nose.

 

Aiden nods. “Neh, daddy mommy and Aiden together..” he jumped up and down.

 

HyunHee went out of the walk in closet wearing her pajama and sleeveless shirt.

 

“Mommy! Daddy sleeps here..” Aiden exclaimed.

 

“baby..” she was about to say no but then Hae shook his head. “You sure about this?”

 

“Neh, so he will be able to stop crying.. Aiden ah, you need to sleep now okay..” he said and then pat the empty space in the bed. “Mommy is there, and daddy is here..”

 

“You go and change your clothes.” Said HyunHee as he settled in the bed.

 

Hae went to his room and change his clothes.

 

“Hae..” EUnSeo called.

 

“I need to sleep with Aiden.” He said to her.

 

“HyunHee shi is there right?”

 

DongHae knows that she is jealous. “Hey don’t be jealous okay..” he smiled at her and pinch her cheeks. “See you in the morning..”

 

Aiden and HyunHee are playing.

 

“Mommy, daddy is here with us forever?” Aiden asked out of the blue.

 

HyunHee caught off guard because of it. “Aiden baby.. daddy is not going to be with us everyday, he needs to work.. and you already know our situation right..” she wanted Aiden to realize that their situation now is not normal.

 

Seems like the kid realize her because he pouted and was about to cry again.

 

“Baby, don’t be sad now.. please its hard for mommy too..” she hug her son. “Come on, you lie down here..”

 

Aiden obeyed what his mom said and when Hae came back he saw Aiden already lying beside HyunHee, while HyunHee is doing something in her laptop.

 

“Working?” Hae asked as he settled in the bed beside Aiden. The kid is in their middle.

 

“I guess so, well I got a proposal from a PD in Japan, they want you and Hyuk oppa to release a Japanese album, and you guys are really in demand in Japan..” she said to Hae.

 

“JinJa, wait since when did you call Hyuk with  oppa?” he asked.

 

“Well, I just realized that HyukJae is my oppa, he is older than me, well all of you. Except KyuHyun..” she said without tearing her gaze in her laptop. “You should take a rest..”

 

“How about you?” he asked.

 

“Nah, maybe later..” she said and smiled at him.

 

Its been 10 months since they sleep together as a family. DongHae is kinda worried about what will happen because EunSeo is there. For days he and HyunHee are getting better but what will happen now.

 

Around 3 in the morning Hae got awake. And he look at his side, he saw Aiden who is sleeping soundly and HyunHee who is calmly sleeping. He can’t stop thiking about them having a good family if everything didn’t happen. He knew that everything is too late. To treasure the good memory he brought out his phone and snapped a photo of Aiden and HyunHee.

 

When the morning comes, DongHae opened his eyes and the first thing that he saw is the sunlight. He switched his position to his side and saw HyunHee’s lovely face. He smiled and remembered the things that they shared together.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It’s the time where they spend their honeymoon in Bali after their wedding.

 

DongHae woke up happily and he hurriedly look at his wife who is sleeping beside him, they are both under the sheets and tired from last night's activity. HyunHee is using his shoulder as a pillow and she is hugging his waist, so he can see her young and innocent face. He thinks about what happned last nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter