LOCKED UP

ONLY ROSE AMONG THE THORNS

 


Hi everyone!

I wanted to say sorry if this update got so long but I am having this block that they called LOL

I also wanted to say thank you for sticking up with me T_T your lazy bum author

Thank you so much and I wanted to welcome my new subbies!!!

Welcome to YG High, nyahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 13

 

 

**********

 

“Yah? Are you really getting crazy now PABO?” Goosebumps got into me when I heard that voice.

“And why did you closed the door?! Now were locked in!!! PABO!!”

That voice.

The jerk voice.

I look at the source of the voice and found Smokey eyed man leaning on the table with his evil grin.

Wait a minute.

Did he just said that were locked in??!!

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

 

“WHAT?!!” I shrieked

 

He grimaced and smirked.

 

“Why did you even locked the door?” He asked then he gasped as if realizing the answer.

 

He stared at me for a few seconds and suddenly chuckled. “I didn’t know that you desired me that much…to do something like this? Aigoo You should’ve said it to me personally Dara. I can always accommodate you with your needs.” He said with a smirk.

 

What the heck is he saying?

 

NEEDS?

 

BULL .

 

What is he talking about?

 

I made a face. I don’t want to talk to this guy. He’s not worth it.

 

I faced the door and tried to open it. Unfortunately, it’s locked. I tried to open it again, but sure it is not my luck today.

 

“Even if you try to open that door with your bare hands all day… you will not open it. It’s better to sit back and enjoy yourself here… with me.” He said once again with his devilish grin.

 

“As much as I wanted to sit back and relax, I cannot because of the mere reason that YOU. Are. here.” I sarcastically replied emphasizing his prescence.

 

He raised his brow. “You’re in denial. You know you would free your heart from so much hatred if you will just admit the truth. And that truth… is you-- being attracted to me. The Great Choi Seunghyun…. Come on just say it.” He blubbered.

 

Is he delusional?

 

What’s happening with his twsited mind?

 

Should I report this to medical authorities?

 

I gave him the deadliest stare that I can muster within this petite body.

 

 

 

I don’t know why he always irritate me!

 

Did I do something terrible to him to deserve this kind of treatment?

 

I so not deserve this!

 

I hate him.

 

I hate him so much!!!

 

“I hate you.” I uttered to him, full of venom.

 

He just smirked as a response.

 

“I know. You just love me that much don’t you?” He asked again with a grin.

 

I would like to wipe that irritating grin of him with a hard slap but I know that he’s not worth of my time. I gave another huge sigh to relax my mind and my brain because he’s constantly giving me a reason to kill him and throw his body to Han River.

 

“Can you just call someone to open this door? I think it can be opened from the outside…” I suggested to him while gritting my teeth.

 

He stared at me for a long time which is making me quite uncomfortable. Those piercing eyes, they might cause me nightmares when I sleep tonight.

 

“Well??” I interrupted him as he makes our situation more awkward.

 

He sighed and I think sadness crossed his eyes which immediately vanished when he took his phone out. His forehead creases as he looks at his phone.

 

“I’m sorry to tell you doll… but I think you would just have to enjoy my company whether you like it or not.” He said while putting his phone back to his pocket.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“My phone’s dead. I think it’s a sign that fate is bringing us together.” He said with a heart shattering smile.

 

I blinked for a few times. He is dazzling when he smiles. I cleared my throat. “I guess there’s no other choice.” I replied with a defeated tone.

 

 

Aigoo, why is this happening?

 

“You know we really started at the wrong foot.” He began.

 

I look at him curiously.

 

He stared at me.

 

Differently.

 

I raised my brow at him showing how confused I am on what he’s talking about.

 

“I mean, if you really get to know me, I’m not that… bad.” He said.

 

“Bad? How will you define bad?” I can’t help but bark out.

 

He grimaced. “Bad… I’m actually really good… really.” He explained while looking outside the window.

 

At that time, I saw a reflection of me in him. At that slight crack… I saw the loneliness in his façade. I wonder what his story is. I mean, what he’s saying is true. Aside from the fact of him being a great jerk… there’s nothing else I know from this guy.

 

He put back his sarcastic grin and looks at me. “I guess… this is better then.” He mumbled. I gave him a puzzled look.

 

This guy, he’s so difficult.

 

One time he would offer friendship then suddenly saying its better off this way?

 

I mean, what does he really want?

 

He stared at me for a few more minutes and smiled.

 

“Since you’re boring me, I would just sleep this off. Just wake me up when help comes.” He said and closed his eyes.

 

What the heck?

 

Aisht... He’s making me confused.

 

Which is the real him now?

 

 

 

++++++++++++

 

 

 

I thought that I would be suffocated from too much exhaustion on that room. Fortunately savior Yoochun opened the door. He said he was wondering why TOP is taking too long in that room.

 

After 3 hours of staring on TOP’s handsome face… wait scratch that, ugly face, I can now breathe fresh air.

 

I inhaled a great amount of air and exhaled.

 

Yoochun gave me an amused look.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“You’re so adorable.” He replied shortly.

 

Adorable?

 

I’m always adorable.

 

Yoochun keeps on giving me glances.

 

I stopped walking, while he followed suite.

 

“Why are you giving me creepy glances?” I asked him.

 

He stared at me for a few minutes.

 

“Do you remember now?” He asked me with a smile.

 

 

I pouted.

 

Seriously, He kept asking me this question whenever I see him.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to use all your brain cells to remember it. You might get crazy from thinking of it… but please do try to remember me… TOKKI.” He said with a cheeky smile.

 

I short gasped escaped my mouth when he drew his face and gave me a short peck on my cheeks.

 

“YAH!!!” I screamed at him but he run away so fast that I lost track on where he went.

 

I just wanna scream like a lunatic right now.

 

Why does he keep on insisting that I should remember him?

 

I don’t even know if I really met him before!!

 

Aisht! He’s giving more complications in my boring life.

 

Aigoo, where the heck did I really met Yoochun? Why does he know me?

 

Tokki??? What the heck does he mean???

 

Too much thinking is giving me a headache. I sighed and continued walking. I guess it’s better to not think any of this. I wanted my mind to relax a bit. Those guys are not helping though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Dara!” Someone called me from behind.

 

My heart started to thump in an abnormal way.

 

My feet wanted to run away from that voice but before I could do it a hand stopped me from getting away.

 

“Why are you running away from me?” he irritatingly asked me.

 

My palms are full of sweat from the nerves he’s sending me.

 

I gulped silently.

 

His eyes narrowed from scrutinizing my nervous face.

 

What should I tell him?

 

Should I say that I like him?

 

 

 

Andwae!! No way!!

 

I tried to relax and get my heart’s pace back to normal.

 

I sighed.

 

“Yah! Crazy girl! I’m talking to you!” He lashed out.

 

I cleared my throat and forced myself to give him a smile.

 

“Yah! Kwon! Your kinda hurting my arm.” I replied.

 

He looks at his hands that are on my arm and I can’t help but wince when he caressed it with so much care.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said huskily.

 

I can’t help but to swallow the lump in my throat.

 

Elf Prince will give me a heart disease.

 

He’s not good for my health!

 

He suddenly looks at me with his chocolate orbs.

 

“Your avoiding me.” He stated.

 

It’s not a question, he simply stated a fact.

 

Before I can answer him and deny everything, he talked again.

 

“Why?” He asked. “Did I do something bad to you? Tell me. Tell me so I can fix it.” He said in a pleading tone.

 

My heart started to somersault again because of him.

 

.

 

Now what am I gonna tell him?

 

 

 

+++++++++++++

How about that? hahahaha

comment guys!!!

 

Anyway I have new fics!!! kekeke

check them out!

The Runaway

Red Star