THE BOMINATOR

ONLY ROSE AMONG THE THORNS

 

 

Hi guys!

It's been such a long time!

I'm sorry for the super late update.

Me being in haitus in no fun at all, SWEAR.

Well I tried my best to write today!

Hope you guys will like it!

 

_____________________

 

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

“What the heck are you doing here?!” I asked her loudly.

 

She smiled while gasping for air.

 

I know that there is something else lying behind her smile.

 

It means, I’m in serious trouble.

 

She places both of her hands on my shoulders and started shaking the wits out of me.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re transferring school!!!!” She whined while killing me with her huge and powerful arms.

 

I tried to steady my gait but I think my brain also started to be shaken.

 

Thankfully a muscled hand stops Bommie from killing me.

 

I breathe in a lot of oxygen and glared at the bull, I mean Bommie.

 

“Y-youre hurting her…” Youngbae said to Bommie.

 

He looks at Bommie with terrified eyes.

 

“Bommie, you’re starting to terrify the people out here.” I told her in an amused voice. As I look at her to get her reply, I just saw the change in her aura.

 

Her face started to lit up.

 

Her eyes started to shape an imaginary heart.

 

Roses started to pour as her background.

 

It’s amazing.

 

I think… the Bominator just fell in love.

 

In love.

 

IN LOVE?!

 

BOMINATOR?!

 

INNN LOOOVE?!!!!

 

Oh my Goodness.

 

This is not good.

 

BOMMIE + LOVE = DISASTER

 

I look back at Youngbae who’s starting to sweat blood from Bommie’s scrutinizing eyes.

 

This is a turn out.

 

Shy guy and Bominator is an unexpected couple.

 

Well, I first have to get Bommie away from Youngbae, She might eat him alive any moment from now.

 

I cleared my voice and faced Youngbae.

 

“Bae! We’ll talk later, let’s just dismiss our lessons right now, I have to attend an urgent…” I look at Bommie and look back at Bae “…visitor.” I finished.

 

 I smiled at Youngbae while he returned an unsure smile.

 

I waved goodbye and hurriedly pulled Bommie with me while she gives Youngbae an evil smile.

 

Goodness, this girl doesn’t change.

 

When I have pulled her in a safe place, I pushed her down to a chair and stared at her.

 

Few minutes of silence have occurred, I think she had just came back from her reverie.

 

Her, daydreaming of something scary with Youngbae.

 

I bet that it's very scary and it is better if it will not be known by anyone whose still alive and breathing. I think it will hunt their dreams for their entire life. No peace of mind at all.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her again after her few moments.

 

I guess she’s back to her bominator self when she turn back her glare at me.

 

She grinned, “I think I should be the one asking you that question.” She told me with a dark smile.

 

I sighed. “I’m sorry if I haven’t told you any of these, I know you’d flip out if I told you anything about transferring. Dad kinda forced me out on this.” I explained.

 

Her face didn't changed. “It doesn’t mean that I will not keep in touch with you, I just haven’t got a good chance to e-mail you. I promise you that I will always be with you right? It doesn’t change anything. I will always be right here whenever you need me.” I finished

 

She sighed and lightened up. “Things are not the same without you there Dara, just drop outta here and come back to us. Don’t worry about Uncle, I will handle him.” She uttered with determination.

 

I stared at her.

 

I know that she can convince my dad in some unique way, somehow.

 

It’s Bommie were talking about here afterall, she can do anything.

 

I know it, I trust her capabilities.

 

But, do I really want to leave this school?

 

I know that I don’t want to. Not right now.

 

I cannot leave them right now.

 

I just…”I need more time to be here Bommie.” I told her with a small voice.

 

She looks at me, full of questions on her eyes. “WHY?!” She blurted out.

 

“I need more time to find myself. I need this time to be more independent and rediscover myself... Bommie, you know I need this.” I said to her with plead.

 

Her brow creased. But eventually she sighed. I think she just gave up.

 

She pulled me and engaged me in a tight hug.

 

“I just missed you so much Tokki…” She told me sadly.

 

I patted her head. “Everything’s gonna be alright bommie.” I replied.

 

She just hugged me tighter.

 

 

 

Suddenly our little drama was interrupted with her loud squeal.

 

She looks at me with her love stricken look. It’s very… Bommie like.

 

There’s no way else to describe it.

 

“What is his name?” She asked me seriously, like her life is at stake with it.

 

So Bommie like.

 

I miss her a lot.

 

I smiled at her and raised my brows.

 

She giggled. “I will give you some special edition of Tsuruga Ren stickers in my room.

 

My eyes lit up with what she said. “Dong Youngbae a.k.a TAEYANG. He’s 23 years old and a heir of a big company. I’ll send to you the other details… if you will give me every special item of Tsuruga Ren in your room.” I bargained while looking at my fingernails.

 

She sighed and thought for a while.

 

She glared at me and pouted.

 

This is fun.

 

“Fine, I’ll give you every single special item that you can find in my room.” She told me grudgingly.

 

I raised my fist in the air with a silent yosh.

 

“You better make a very detailed profile of him though.” She told me with her sharp eyes.

 

I look at her and smiled. “Of course, but please Bommie, Youngbae is like a glass. Handle him with a lot of care. He’s not very good with girl interaction. I’m giving him these lessons to make him deal with girls better.” I finished.

 

Her smile widened. “You can recommend me as her tutor Dara. Please... pretty please, It’s the very first time that a guy caught my attention. Please Dara, for your pretty besttie. Please.” She ranted while showing me her puppy dog eyes.

 

What the heck can I do right?

 

“I’ll try and say it to him…” I said and she immediately put me on her tight hug.

 

“Thank you Dara, I know that you’re the best.” She told me while giggling.

 

“Bommie, I said I’ll try.” I replied.

 

“I know you can do it.” She said while grinning.

 

Yeah, she doesn’t want any other result beside making youngbae agree to it… I know.

 

 “You know what?” Bom said suddenly.

 

I started to get nervous.

 

“I think I should go and see him.” She told me with finality.

 

“Bom I said that you—“ She pushed me back and dashed outside like a bull.

 

Youngbae, Sorry….

 

And I wish you all the luck that you can get.

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

I followed Bom immediately after she dashed out on me.

 

I am currently wandering around the hallways and wishing to find the red headed bull who’s finding her own prey.

 

I don’t want Youngbae to be hunted that’s why I am trying my best to save him.

 

But with my luck in finding directions, I think Bom has already ravished him before I can save him.

 

I sat down for a while.

 

My legs are killing me.

 

Bom is just so fast that I think she’s really an alien.

 

“Yah! crazy girl! Are you okay?” A voice startled me.

 

I stiffened.

 

I just know whose voice is that.

 

What will I do now?

 

Why did is he here anyway?

 

Heck, I am not prepared for this moment.

 

“I’m okay Kwon.” I told him shortly.

 

Silence filled the space between us.

 

“Kwon?” He asked me.

 

I look at him carefully and I think he’s irritated with something.

 

“I—I think I should go.” I told him and I immediately stood up while my heart is beating loudly.

 

I guess it might break my ear drums in any second.

 

“Yah! Crazy girl!!!” He yelled while I run out for my life.

 

 

 

I run and run until I saw an open door.

 

I entered the room without looking back.

 

I immediately closed it with a BANG and leaned on it while gasping for air.

 

That was quite a run.

 

I chuckled.

 

What is happening to me?

 

This is not like me.

 

What the heck just happened?

 

“Yah? Are you really getting crazy now PABO?” Goosebumps got into me when I heard that voice.

 

“And why did you closed the door?! Now were locked in!!! PABO!!”

 

That voice.

 

The jerk voice.

 

I look at the source of the voice and found Smokey eyed man leaning on the table with his evil grin.

 

Wait a minute.

 

Did he just said that were locked in??!!

 

“WHAT?!!!” I shouted.

 

 

+++++++++++

 

Thank you for sticking with me guys!!!

I really appreciate it! And I welcome all my new Subscribers!!!

Thank you for your continuous support

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

kekeke