CONFESSION

ONLY ROSE AMONG THE THORNS

 

“You’re avoiding me.” He stated.

 

It’s not a question, he simply stated a fact.

 

Before I can answer him and deny everything, he talked again.

 

“Why?” He asked. “Did I do something bad to you? Tell me. Tell me so I can fix it.” He said in a pleading tone.

 

My heart started to do somersaults again because of him.

 

.

 

Now what am I gonna tell him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

I am seriously whacked. I don’t know what’s happening anymore.

 

I like Jiyong. I admit it. I don’t even know if it’s just a simple liking to someone.

 

I mean I haven’t felt that strong of attraction for someone before. I don’t know how it all happened. Maybe the thought that he is Tsuruga Ren’s father is a triggering fact?

 

But… I feel so different when he is around. Even Angel and Eye shadow man can’t top what I am feeling for Jiyong right now.

 

 

 

I thought I will get suffocated a while ago from our encounter. I almost said to him that I don’t know how to act towards him since I think I like him! I don’t know how he would react from that.

I mean he might run away from me and tell me that I am going crazy.

 

I mean, I am really going crazy with this turn of events.

 

I just felt very thankful to Seungri’s interruption a while ago.

 

 

 

“Hyung! What up---“ Seungri barged in without noticing the  heated tension surrounding me and Jiyong, When he finally saw the situation, he started to back away immediately, but before he can get the chance I already used him as my scapegoat.

 

“Seungri ah! Ahm… Can you please accompany me in the clinic? I am not feeling well at the moment.”  I said with pleading eyes.

 

 

“B-but… J-jiyong hyung…” He mumbled. I felt like he was cowering from a dragon. Aigoo. This Panda is such a baby.

 

 

I walked towards Seungri and pulled his arms. I look back at elf Prince who is giving me a glare and a criminal look to Seungri who started sweating beside me. “Jiyong ah… I’ll see you later.” I bid goodbye while giving him a tight smile.

 

 

I immediately Pulled Seungri away and started dashing towards the clinic with the panda saying incoherent words like “ I’m gonna ing die today.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I was sitting in front of Won Bin Oppa mumbling my worries and problems over and over again until he gave me a good advice.

 

I think he can’t stand my petty rumbles so he stood up and screamed the words “SHUT UP!” He sighed and looks at me irritably.

 

“Why won’t you just admit it to him? Just say you ing like him and then wait for his reply!” He told me while rubbing his temples.

 

“If he tells you that he likes you back… then it’s a happily ever after! If he tells you that he doesn’t like you then start moving on! Don’t just sit here! Do something about it! Your rants will do nothing! Act on it.” He told me while getting his humongous bottle of alcohol and pouring it in his table and his hands.

 

 

 

Am I just a pitiable girl ranting about everything?

 

“B-but if I confess to him… what would happen? I mean He’s not Tsuruga Ren…” I told him with a pout.

 

“Seriously? Your saying that dumb thing?” He told me with an unbelievable expression.

 

“Look here little girl, Tsuruga Ren is just a fiction of mind. He is nothing but a mere character from a book. He is not real. Finding someone like him is IMPOSSIBLE. There is no person that will make an exact copy of him. Maybe it’s the right time for you to start widening your world. Check reality and open your eyes. Start looking for a guy that will really make you feel happy and make sure to bring him happiness in return.” He frankly pointed his view.

 

 

 

I admit that Tsuruga Ren is just a fiction of mind but-- that’s too harsh. I felt hurt by it. From the reality that I am not gonna find a real Tsuruga Ren in the real world… that he’s just a person that I am reading from a manga. Harsh reality but true.

 

 

Should I really start forgetting about him?

 

Should I really start looking for a real guy?

 

 

 

I stared at nothingness for a while and pondered at my thoughts.

 

 

Tsuruga Ren…

 

He’s my everything and forgetting him kills me but—

 

Won Bin Oppa is right. I think I will not find happiness from relying on the thought that I will find someone like Tsuruga Ren.

 

And I admit that I like Elf Prince a lot. I think I am starting to fall for him…

 

Ottoke?

 

I should start moving on.

 

I will confess my feelings to Jiyong!

 

 

 

Upon realization, I stood up and gave Won Bin oppa a tight hug.

 

I smiled and mumbled “Thank you” on his ears while giving him a light peck on his cheeks.

 

I immediately dash away for I know he will spit fire after what I’ve done.

 

When I closed the door I think he had awakened from his sudden shock.

 

“SANDARA PARKKKKKKK!!!!!!” was the last thing I heard through the closed doors.

 

I smirked and run away.

 

I will confess to him.

 

Aiggoooo.

 

 

 

________________________

 

 

 

 

I found myself walking the tracks towards the garden. It’s the place where I first met him.

 

I sat on the bench and look at the sky. I remember when He suddenly shouted and emerged from the bushes.

He looks so handsome that I thought he’s beauty is mystical.

 

 

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

 

It’s so complicated. What if he refused my confession? I mean he might not like me back!

 

Worry flooded my heart. I didn’t think about his refusal!

 

 

I look at the sky like I would bore holes in it.

 

 

There’s no room for refusal.

 

This would be my first confession to someone.

 

I should make him fall for me.

 

He should fall for me hard and after that we would be a happy couple.

 

I smiled at the thought.

 

 

 

“Yah! Crazy girl! Why are you smiling? Have you really lost your mind after avoiding me for so many times?” The sudden voice interrupted my thoughts.

 

I think my heart jump out from its place upon recognizing that voice.

 

 

 

I look at him and smiled.

 

From now on I will not run away. I will face this thing head on!

 

He looks taken aback from my reaction.

 

He walks towards me and sat on the vacant space beside me.

 

 

 

He heaved a deep sigh and look directly to my eyes. It’s like he was reading my thoughts and analyzing it thoroughly.

 

 

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“You’re not avoiding me. Why?” He asked completely confused.

 

I giggled. “Elf Prince, just a while ago you’re asking me if I am avoiding you and now you’re asking me why I am not avoiding you. Stop confusing yourself.” I replied.

 

 

 

I stared at him which made him a bit uncomfortable.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“You’re really handsome.” I mumbled without knowing.

 

Silence filled in.

 

He looked at me like I am an insane person.

 

 

“Yah! Did I hear you right? Did you just say that I am handsome?” He asked

I stared at him sheepishly and nodded.

 

 

“What the heck is happening with you? Are you really going crazy now? Tell me! What did I really do?” He asked me in panic.

 

 

 

Aisht. This guy.

 

 

I giggled. “Stop acting cute Elf Prince. Everything in the past doesn’t matter… what matters is what we have now, right?” I told him with a cheeky smile.

 

Creases on his forehead keeps on appearing every minute

 

I put my hands on his forehead and straightened up the lines. “Just put on a smile on that pretty face.” I told him with a grin.

 

 

 

I thought I was seeing a fish out of the water with the face that he is making right now. I can’t help but pinch his cheeks which made him red all over.

 

 

 

Suddenly his eyes widened and his face lightened up like a bulb. He stared at me like he had come to an answer with all my misbehaviors. Silence settled in between us while he is holding both my hands which is still lingering on his cheeks.

 

 

“Crazy girl…” He started

 

“Yeah?” I asked full of curiosity

 

 

 

He looks like he doesn’t want to ask me the question.

 

He is battling with his inner self.

 

 

 

 

 

“You can really ask me any question.” I told him to ease all his doubts.

Silence regained again for a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you… fell in love with me?” He asked me seriously

 

 

 

 

 

I gulped.

This is unexpected.

Wait.

What gave me in?

Seriously?

 Am I that transparent?

I should be the one telling him this!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I stared at him and he stared back.

 

He held my cheeks and look at me like he is in whole lot of pain.

 

After a while he sighed and let go.

 

He stood up and smiled at me sadly.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you… But I’d like it more if you stop it now. Stop those feelings. You don’t deserve me. You will not find happiness with me. I guess distance is really better for us.” He said with his husky voice.

 

 

 

 

I just stared at him while he walks away from me.

 

 

I can hear my heart breaking.

Why am I feeling this?

My heart is in so much pain.

It feels like its burning from the inside.

WHY?

 

 

 

I felt hot tears flowing from my eyes.

So this is how it feels.

Damn it doesn’t feel good.

Just when I’ve got the courage to face these feelings

Just when I’ve got the courage to face him

And

Just when I’ve got to say my little confession…

 

 

 

 

I can’t stop the tears from flowing.

Even sobs starts to escape from me.

Is facing reality a wrong decision?

How can everything right turned out to be so wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

TEASER:

 

“Hi! I'm Kiko Mizuhara! I am his sister though we have different surnames... were actually siblings."

She said to me while giving me that dazzling smile.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to go out with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you dating him?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Caught up with something. I was supposed to post this few weeks ago. I was sick.

Sorry for the delay hope you like the update.

Comment and upvote! nyahaha

 

My new fics :) 

 

BloodthirsT

 

je t'aime, au revoir