Make a promise to daddy to stop kissing

The Twins :)

Suddenly someone knock the door "who's there" I ask "It's me" it's sounded like my twin,I stand up walk to the door and open it,I shock when I see thre's daddy behind him "can I go in?" daddy ask "sure" he come in and sit on the couch infront of the television,I come and sit beside him "what do you want daddy?" "talk about your future life" "why?" "all about Minhee,I mean all because Minhee" "really? I don't think so" "you are too young fall in love,and you know what did you do yesterday?" "but-" "I don this because I want to safe your future,you are too social,and what I do to you yesterday is for your future!" "but please daddy" "okay,I'm thinking to send you to the boarding school and you twin live here" "It's a big NO!" "why?" "I don't want to leave you,my twin,Kenny,Joanne,mommy and whatsoever!" "but it will save your life" "no!" "listen! if you don't want to go to the boarding school leave Minhee!" "but why? I promise we won't kiss again!" "really?" "yes" "let me think first..... Okay,its's your promise,if you break it you will never forget what I will do" "okay" "now sleep" "okay"



I wake up because Dae is biting my fingers,I go to the bathroom and take a bath after bathing I go to my closet wear my uniform and make my hair

#School
I go to Minhee and tell her what happen,she look shocked,suddenly Seunghae call me,I leave Minhee and run to Seunghae "what do you want Seunghae?" "hmm,nothing catch me if you can!" "no!" "don't want to catch me? you're gay!" "what?" I said and run to catch him,until 'bamm' I fall down on the floor,I stand up and go to the toilet,I stand infront of the mirror and wash my face and wound on my headache,I go to the clinic to take a plaster.
Seunghae come and approach me "I'm sorry" "it's not my fault but my fault" "but-" "no it's not your fault" "okay,can I go to your house today?" "sure! but I need to ask my daddy first,can?" "okay" 

#After school
I go to the bathroom and take a bath,after bathing I call daddy "daddy can Seunghae come to visit us?" "sure" "okay thanks bye" "bye". I call Seunghae to inform that he can visit me#To be continued#