Comics

The Twins :)

I wake up from my sweet dream,when i wake up i'm in my bedroom,i found a paper under my phone on the nightstand,i take that paper and read "sorry we're busy at office,if you want to meet me just go to the studio -daddy" i stand up and go to the bathroom to take a bath,after bathing i check my mailbox on the lobby,i read the name on the envelope Park Jin Young,Park Wooyoung,Park Junho,Jessica Lim and finally mine and my twin's ours is about credit card i lock the mailbox and run to the elevator and press the button than shows '^'  i press button number '20'.once i enter my house i use my leg to close the door and i throw my twin's credit card bill,i slowly open the envelope and read 207,734.60KRW$ that i need to pay,i sigh luckily this month is not too many because i like to use cash money than credit card,then i ask my twin how much that he need to pay he said "292,371.93KRW$ I call daddy to ask him bout money "hello daddy?" "yes" "have you bank-in money in our bank account?" "yes,this morning" "can you help me to pay my bills?" "what bill?" "phone bill,credit card" "oh i can but maybe tomorrow" "its okay tomorrow you take the bill and pay okay?" "okay!" "thanks" "you're welcome" then we hang up.
#In the evening#
we go to the book store to buy comics and magazines.I lay on my bed with my twin we read the books that we have bought in the evening#To be continued#