Bestfriend+Niel is warded! :)

The Twins :)

'Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan'

I hear my phone ringing,time to wake up,i tun off the alarm clock,then i wake my twin brother i said ' wake up !, ready for school!' i said he keep sleeping i shout'daddy! Jonathan don't want to go to school!!!' then daddy come in and go to Jonathan 'wake up Jonathan'..after a few minutes daddy begging him to wake up,he finally wake up,that time i'm combing my hair,i keep my iPad in the drawer,keep my phone on my school bag and go to dining room.suddenly my dad said 'starts from today Wooytoung will send you to school and take you from school 'i reply okay'......me,my twin bro and Wooyoung says good bye to all..we go in to the lift..

 

at school

we say good bye to Wooyoung-hyung then he kiss my forehead,all the girls at my school amazed..i come into the school and we take a sit at the canteen i hear someone calling my name'Niel!!!'  i know its Bryan because i know thats his voice..he bring me 2 tin of coke,he's chit-chatting with me and my brother.

in the class

now is English class,Miss JuHyeon is in charge Miss JuHyeon want us to make an essay about 'What people can do to help save the environment'..Miss JunHyeon come to my place and ask me'Are you new student?' I replied 'yes' then she ask me 'are you JYP's step-son?' i replied 'yes' then she ask 'what should i call you? Mr Park?' i reply 'you can call me Niel,and he's Jonathan' then she reply 'oh okay'

recess time

Me and my brother go to the canteen,take our food,and search for place to sit

 

Music+dance class

Miss Nayun teach us how to sing and dance,she show us video of 2PM Hands Up dance practice..the bell is ringing its time to P.E , I play foot ball with my class mates....the bell is ringing its time to go back to home,i go to my locker...Wooyoung hyung already wait for us at the gate,i say goodbye to Bryan my bestfriend

in the car

Wooyoung hyung ask me'are you okay' 'i'm fine' i reply 

 

at home

Wooyoung hyung stares at me and touch my forehead,he say 'Ouch its hot' he ask me to change cloth because he wanna take me to the hospital

 

At hospital

after a few minutes in the doctor room he say to my hyung 'he must warded because of Rotavirus,and he need enough sleep''okay doctor can we go home first?''yes'

 

At home

Jonathan,Jonathan! your brother will be warded!' the my brother run from our room he scream 'omo omo he must warded? i'll lonely' i sigh,me and Wooyoung hyung pack my things while my brother calling daddy while playing Xbox

 

At the hospital

I turn on my Wifi hotspotand connect my iPad to my Wifi hotspot,everyone is busy,my dad,my mom,Junho hyung,and Wooyoung hyung too! he register me at the reception send me to my room and leave me and my brother there...I take my phone and dial Bryan's phone number,'|Hello Bryan?'Yes who are you?''its me Niel!' 'ohh you'can you chatting with me i'm too boring because i'm warded''ooh god for you''hell yeah!''so what hospital you're warded?''Seoul Private Hospital''ooh can i go there''yepp! come here accompany me,my brother is busy playing with his Samsung Galaxy Tab''okay what level?'11''what room''go to level 11 and ask the nurse about me''ooh okay'......I take my iPad and play with it,suddenly someone knock my door the someone open the door and its Bryan,he bring me a basket of fruit! he peel an apple for me I eat it happily while he smile at me my brother just look,he's better than my brother now,my brother hates hospital,he'll keep quiet if he's in the hospital..after afew hours being childish+cute,then he said he must leave he have another bussiness,i reply oh okay bye'don't forget to visit me tommorow'..

 

Night(9:30p.m)

my family finally come! my mom,my daddy,and my hyungs! :D .. nurse come into my room and give me my dinner,after i eat my dinner nurse come with syringes with medicine,she inject at my arm and everything went black------