Happy Birthday kids!

The Twins :)

Thurday 15/3/2012

I tell to my brother that tommorow is our birthday he keeps silent,today  i'm alone with my twin brother at home...suddenly someone knock our door bell,I go open the door,i see at the screen thats Wooyoung-hyung I press the unlock button on the screen and he come in,he take off his shoes and come in,I lock the door and go to the kitchen,i shout to Wooyoung-hyung 'Do you want drink hyung?!' he replied 'yes take me a bottle of apple juice' i go to the living room and give him his drinks,he say to me'i'm sorry about last week' i replied 'its okay' he ask me when is our birthday i said'tommorow' after few a hour chit chatting with him about daddy and mommy..he stand up and said to me 'hmmm sorry I must leave now,i'll be back tonight'

 

at night

after dinner i chit-chatting with Wooyoung and Junho hyung in the living room suddenly daddy said to me and my brother 'My beloved cutie twin sons you must go to bed now because tommorow you must go to school,and tommorow is your fist day at school,and your school is a music school Seoul Art School!' we replied 'okay' he send me and my brother to our room then he kiss our forehead,when he kiss my forehead I remember about my late daddy

 

Morning 

me and my brother starts schooling,my mom also start working today now she work as my daddy Personal Asisstant..My daddy drive the car to my new school,our new school is very big me and my brother go to the office while my daddy payment,after we get the locker key,schedule,class we go to the canteen first because it still 6.40a.m,7.05a.m: we go into the class luckily i'm in the same class with my brother,theres 2 table left he sit beside me,then a guy call me 'Are you Niel? Jyp's son?' I reply 'yes' then he introduce himself'Hi! my name is Kim Bryan,you can call me Bryan'

 after school

we're looking for our daddy but someone tap my back and i see its Wooyoung hyung,he drive us to the shopping complex,he follow he entered Mr Pizza restaurant,and when we come in someon singing'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIEL AND JONATHAN!' its our suprise birthday party,after the party daddy and mommy go to the pet shop,when they come out then bring the CUTE CAT in the world he said to me'this is your birthday present!' i smile and said thank you,

 

at home

when we enter our bedroom,theres present to us! theres an iPad,Samsung Galaxy Tab and 2 box of Samsung Galaxy S2,that gift for us,mine is iPad and a box of Samsung Galaxy S2,when we turn on our gadget the wallpaper is our family picture!,we go out of our room and hug daddy,daddy just smile and hug us back,he replied happy with your gifts ? reply 'Veryy happy!'.....We take a bath after that sleeping at the bed,i'm surfing Facebook, at my News Feed I see  my birthday party picture,I download all the picture into my  iPad,put password on my iPad,set alarm on my phone and sleep..........